• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

You just made the Stitt list!

PhxGriz

DONOR
Who has made that list.

First and foremost on my Stitt list is UND. I hope we pound the snot out of them for all the cheap shots on JJ.

MSU is always on that list.

EWU, simply because 7 of their 9 fans go out of their way to come here in an attempt to belittle and chastise specific players from our team.

Also, there is that red turf thing. You will find out next year the grass really is greener over here.

PhxGriz said:
Who has made that list.

First and foremost on my Stitt list is UND. I hope we pound the snot out of them for all the cheap shots on JJ.

1. Northern Colorado
2. Idaho State
3. Weber State

I kid. I kid. NDSU for me

Copper Griz said:
PhxGriz said:
Who has made that list.

1. Northern Colorado
2. Idaho State
3. Weber State

Actually UNC is undoubtedly at the top of Stitt's list. He applied twice there for HC openings and was unsuccessful.

kemajic said:
Copper Griz said:
PhxGriz said:
Who has made that list.

1. Northern Colorado
2. Idaho State
3. Weber State

Actually UNC is undoubtedly at the top of Stitt's list. He applied twice there for HC openings and was unsuccessful.

Indeed. And is an alumnus of UNC. Proves our ridicules our administration is .

BigSkyBears said:
kemajic said:
Copper Griz said:
PhxGriz said:
Who has made that list.

1. Northern Colorado
2. Idaho State
3. Weber State

Indeed. And is an alumnus of UNC. Proves our ridicules our administration is .

I think he meant it proves how terrible of a coach Stitt is and how stupid we are for hiring him.

I am going to think this winter and coming summer about my favorite stitt list. Mine is always bigger and longer than yours!

Back