• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Did Coach Hauck ever have a shirt?

He had a shirt. I think it said "Big Sky Conference Champs". I believe he changed it out every year.

kemajic said:

This, Hauck is the only person that hates the Cats worse than I do. He did not need a shirt that told us how great he was like this high school elixer slaesman we just hired.

For those of you still butthurt that bobby didn't get it, get over it and either get behind Stitt or see us later.

Big G said:
kemajic said:

This, Hauck is the only person that hates the Cats worse than I do. He did not need a shirt that told us how great he was like this high school elixer slaesman we just hired.

Ill make you a shirt if you go back to BobcatNation and never post here again!

Big G said:
No, because he did not need gimmicks to get a job.

He had nothing to do with us wearing the throwbacks against the cats in '08 either? Not saying I didn't love it, but was that not a gimmickto help "get the job done"?

uofmman1122 said:
Rhinehart LAT#35 said:
Big G said:
No, because he did not need gimmicks to get a job.

I wonder what he did with his #17 "streak" shirt ? Seems that "the streak" ended with him as coach.
Come on, man, Joe Glenn lost the streak.

You are correct, I did not look it up. I thought Glenn was gone after winning the chipper in '01.

The only T-Shirt Hauck wears is "FTC"
Biggest Kitty hater living.
I hope Stitt will "get" this epic rivalry. I don't think any transplant coach gets "it". Look at Ash. He was quoted saying that he doesn't "hate" the Griz.

runningriz said:
The only T-Shirt Hauck wears is "FTC"
Biggest Kitty hater living.
I hope Stitt will "get" this epic rivalry. I don't think any transplant coach gets "it". Look at Ash. He was quoted saying that he doesn't "hate" the Griz.

Since Don Read was a "transplant" coach as you say, I guess he never really "got" the rivalry either.

Back