• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coyle and Tripp ???????

Tripp is active for every game he has been healthy. He missed the first five or six games due to injury and was on the inactive list on gameday but has never been on the practice squad. He slipped a littel down the depth chart after coming back from injury and although he has been in on a handful of defensive plays throughout the year the vast majority of his playing time comes on special teams. I do expect him to make a push after an off-season of getting stronger.

Kroy had Brees running for his life today on several occasions. Forced a kick ass fumble which Atlanta picked up and ran in for TD as time expired. Good day for him!

AZGrizFan said:
Coyle just got a PF called on him on a punt return...

Ya, I saw him turn around and lean into someone when the play ran live. Long ways away from the action. Watching the replay it didn't look too blatant/aggressive but likely deserved a flag none the less.

Griz90 said:
Tripp is active for every game he has been healthy. He missed the first five or six games due to injury and was on the inactive list on gameday but has never been on the practice squad. He slipped a littel down the depth chart after coming back from injury and although he has been in on a handful of defensive plays throughout the year the vast majority of his playing time comes on special teams. I do expect him to make a push after an off-season of getting stronger.

Thanks, I thought they placed him on the practice squad when his injury would force him to be out for a while

Coyle is a starter on ST and has been doing well. At the end of several games, you could see Coach C giving him a hug.
Every game he has been making key ST plays, and with every game he seems more comfortable and showing a bit more open aggression...
He played a few reps at ILB at the end of the game and looked a bit faster and fluid.
Looks like he is growing well his rookie year.
#/montanatough

Back