• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Upbeat Vid

BornGrizz

I remember this being posted after our season ended a year or two ago as a pick me up. I plan on posting it at the end of every season. :thumb: Enjoy.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk[/youtube]

If I were one of those two euros pretending to strum the guitars in the background, I would be using the instrument to hide my uncontrollable excitement.

LCdix2ZGzI2ty.gif

They need to have this video playing in the background when they introduce the new coach tomorrow they will Stitt they pants.

Dammit CDA!

Your GIF has rendered mine pointless. I thought I'd hit a homerun with my creativity.
Apparently Not.

biga75 said:
Dammit CDA!

Your GIF has rendered mine pointless. I thought I'd hit a homerun with my creativity.
Apparently Not.

Not my intention, Biga. I just thought it should be shared. Yours was a fine GIF, a fine one indeed.

I posted that a couple years ago. Here is a funny one.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu-YAMiS5wA&t=0m3s[/youtube]

Dammit! :shock: The last time you posted this video I wasted (well it wasn't REALLY wasted) the next 45 minutes on youtube checking out this young lady's "upbeat" videos. I think the word is "smitten." I am now getting up and walking away from my computer....well, maybe just a quick peek. ;)

AZGrizFan said:
Well, I have no idea what she's saying, but I'm definitely UP now....
The song is about how she relaxes when stressed out by stupid people (politicians, war mongers, fear mongers, etc.). Her method of relaxation is to take a bubble bath. What she does in that bubble bath is up for interpretation. However, the rouge fish has history in french literature as referring to a woman's vagina when excited. :thumb:

BadlandsGrizFan said:
hahahah where the hell do you guys come up with these???
Ha. You should see the one I found of the girl in a toyota supra race car. :thumb: Can't post it here though. :D

Back