• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What's up with Stitt?

griz5700

I assume Stitt sent his contract to Haslam on Monday or Tuesday morning at the latest, right?

Why didn't Bob get on the first flight to Missoula and get this rolling? That's how this process works, unless that coach's team is still playing. To no ones surprise, Stitt's season is over. So why the wait?

This whole deal feels flawed and Stitt seems hesitant and really not that serious about the job.

Not entirely true, he's serious about his t-shirts....

TX-GRIZ wrote:
BTW, I was on his website, and sent an email to the "contact us" address asking about when they planned on releasing these in Maroon. Coach Stitt himself responded to me via his iPhone and let me know that it is already in the works for Griz Nation. He wanted to make sure that he had the correct color(s) so as not to tarnish, or hurt the reputation that is the Montana Grizzlies.

Hey, at least we got the guy who invented the fly sweep.

griz5700 said:
I assume Stitt sent his contract to Haslam on Monday or Tuesday morning at the latest, right?

Why didn't Bob get on the first flight to Missoula and get this rolling? That's how this process works, unless that coach's team is still playing. To no ones surprise, Stitt's season is over. So why the wait?

This whole deal feels flawed and Stitt seems hesitant and really not that serious about the job.

TX-GRIZ wrote:
BTW, I was on his website, and sent an email to the "contact us" address asking about when they planned on releasing these in Maroon. Coach Stitt himself responded to me via his iPhone and let me know that it is already in the works for Griz Nation. He wanted to make sure that he had the correct color(s) so as not to tarnish, or hurt the reputation that is the Montana Grizzlies.

:lol: what? Are you being serious?

Unbelievable that he wasn't on the first flight to Missoula ASAP. I'm sure that Stitt didn't have any packing his house to do, saying his goodbyes to the people he worked with for the last 15 years, making arrangements with his current staff that he's bringing with him, etc. :roll:

griz5700 said:
Fushiznitz said:
Bobcat Nation called and said that you were missing. They are worried.

Flattered you follow me so closely.

Sorry. 'Called' was the wrong word. It was an Amber alert I received on my cellphone. The breadth of their distribution is pretty widespread when children are involved. My bad.

Fushiznitz said:
Bobcat Nation called and said that you were missing. They are worried.
I am in the presence of greatness. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

If your idol Bobby H had been hired and he wasn't here yet would you have made the same post?

That is all.

Oh wait, no it's not. My guess is he pretty much left UNLV thinking he had this job and was just waiting around Zootown tying up the loose ends......like getting the garbage can delivered and shopping for a new suit to wear to the press conference.

Furthermore I can assure you Stitt isn't texting people about t shirt colors. Shirt guy would like customer to think it was but trust me, it wasn't.

We have a new coach now and it isn't Hauck. Until you have a real reason to complain don't make petty crap seem like it's a big deal.

I'll get behind him starting tomorrow. Swear. :thumb:

I'm excited to hear what he has to say honestly. And you're right, Stitt wasn't #1on my list. Initially yes, but at the end, not so much. It's all in now and I hope he exceeds expectations and does great.

griz5700 said:
It's all in now and I hope he exceeds expectations and does great.

Exceed expectations? Oh really?

What are your expectations for the coming year? For three years out? Five?

Unless you're actively stalking Stitt with binoculars you have no idea what he's been doing this week.

MrTitleist said:
Unless you're actively stalking Stitt with binoculars you have no idea what he's been doing this week.

And you actually think some GRIZ fans are not capable of doing just that? :thumb: :lol:

mtgrizrule said:
MrTitleist said:

And you actually think some GRIZ fans are not capable of doing just that? :thumb: :lol:

I EXPECT Brint to do it. We want information.

griz5700 said:

TX-GRIZ wrote:

Why are you soooo dumb???

Latest posts

Back