• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SEASON TICKET HOLDER

dillongriz

We are season ticket holders and this is the view of the Griz/Cat game. We donated our tickets for the game to a benefit for a friend who is fighting cancer. A very generous gentleman bought our tickets for about ten times the face value and this is what he got to see of the game, almost the whole game. He said many of the other season ticket holders complained to the band members, but they wouldn't put down their instruments. We have no problems with the band being at the game, but they should be put somewhere else, not in front people who pay good money for those seats.

We sat right behind the band too. It was a pain in the ass. MSU brought more band members than their allotment of tickets. I heard something like they brought 40 more than was planned for by the U of M. It totally sucked trying to watch the game in that area.

They should make them leave the Tubas at home. Flutes only....like band camp.

In all seriousness though likely if you make the right contacts (not here) my guess is they will do what they can so this doesn't happen in the future.

mtgrizrule said:
We sat right behind the band too. It was a pain in the ass. MSU brought more band members than their allotment of tickets. I heard something like they brought 40 more than was planned for by the U of M. It totally sucked trying to watch the game in that area.

I sat right next to you, I'm short, and I didn't have any problems. I was probably 5 rows behind that picture.

MrTitleist said:
mtgrizrule said:

I sat right next to you, I'm short, and I didn't have any problems. I was probably 5 rows behind that picture.

True story. As someone of similar elevation, I promise I will bring women under 6'1" to the tailgate next year. They are hard to find around the office, but I'll do my best.

One of the Scat Sousaphone players was my buddy's ginger nephew. We met up and chatted with him after the game (I was too drunk to remember the conversation).
I may have told him he sucked, he chose the wrong school, and he was going to die of super-Aids due to the giner-vitis.

Anyway, FTC I guess.

CDAGRIZ said:
MrTitleist said:
mtgrizrule said:

True story. As someone of similar elevation, I promise I will bring women under 6'1" to the tailgate next year. They are hard to find around the office, but I'll do my best.

That girl was a tall drink of water, for sure. I felt so small..... haha

MrTitleist said:
mtgrizrule said:

It did not bother you with band members constantly walking up and down the aisle all game, which was what i did not like, and made it difficult to see consistently. That made it frustrating for me. Different strokes, different folks. :thumb:

I've had the same seats for 7 years, and the band has been there every year the Cats are in town. I really don't care because they don't block my view. What does block my view is the parade of people right before kickoff that come up the stands from the field for the pre-game dog and pony show so people can feel special for being on the field.

mtgrizrule--I have season tickets in Section 110 over there by Mr. T and it was very annoying (and view blocking) that the the MSU band kept marching up and down the isle. This is probably more of an issue for the ushers though. I am not short but still annoyed. :?

MrTitleist said:
CDAGRIZ said:
MrTitleist said:
mtgrizrule said:

That girl was a tall drink of water, for sure. I feIt so small..... haha

isn't this usually the case when you're around women??

Latest posts

Back