• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Press Conference Link

grizpack

eGriz Club
DONOR
Here is the link to the press conference:

http://www.gogriz.com/collegesportslive/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Haven't tried it. This was in an email I got this morning.

this site seriously sucks...it never ever ever works the way its supposed too...I bet Stitt could run this site better than the dipshits they have doing it now...have they ever seen a computer??

Same with me. If this is going to be their official site they should take steps to insure it works.

BWahlberg said:
Guff says they're having an issue but trying to fix it.

No need to worry.......Guff usually has a big roll of duct tape with him wherever he goes... :roll:

Shouldn't they have anticpated these problems and been working on it before 10? Like checking to make sure it would work ahead of time?

Let's cut them some slack, it's not like they had a week (or two) to get ready for this or anything :D

For those of you on Twitter, follow Brint. He's tweeting information and quotes as the presser goes along. Much better than nothing.

Back