• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who Makes up the New Coaching Staff

rocklobster

anyone know who he'll have as his staff? I understand that he calls the plays. Will he be retaining Ty. Gragg. Green or anyone else?

Has anyone seen or is priviledged to know what coaches stayed to work with Coach Stitt?

GO GRIZ
US NAVY
35 YEARS OF SERVICE

I'm aware that Cookus, Gragg, and Gerber (strength coach) are out. An unfortunate side to this business when a new coach is hired.

I think we know Ty, Legi and Green are staying. Chad Germer is coming in off Bobby Hauck's staff. Don't know much else.

BWahlberg said:
I'm aware that Cookus, Gragg, and Gerber (strength coach) are out. An unfortunate side to this business when a new coach is hired.

Bummer. Was hoping Gerbs would stick.

God dammit!!! Gerber was definitely one that I was hoping would stay. Seemed like players were always bigger and stronger under his direction. Oviat didn't hold a candle IMO. Hope stitts new guys got his stitt together

Coach mentioned the Ty, Justin and Legi and that he would bring 4 from his present staff. No one questioned who they were. Does anyone know who they are?

Chad Germer will be back after working under Bobby H, receivers coach from CSM Nolan Swett and O LB coach from CSM Scott Kaniecki.

Heard Gerber won't be retained as the strength coach. So will this guy be the strength coach? Looks like he graduated in 2011.

http://www.csmorediggers.com/sports/fball/coaches/Nicholson_Matt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PlayerRep said:
Heard Gerber won't be retained as the strength coach. So will this guy be the strength coach? Looks like he graduated in 2011.

http://www.csmorediggers.com/sports/fball/coaches/Nicholson_Matt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Stitt’s squad again set a school record for total offense with 749 yards in the squad’s 62-22 win over Black Hills State. "

That is what I call production. Can't wait!!

Griz1 said:
Coach mentioned the Ty, Justin and Legi and that he would bring 4 from his present staff. No one questioned who they were. Does anyone know who they are?

It is a good decision to keep Justin and Legi IMO. They are both good coaches and they both
have strong recruiting connections to talent rich San Diego.

Or three or four more wins!

Awful is behind us now, so no point in pounding the square peg into a full bucket of snow melt!

Back