• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana vs North Dakota State on ESPN (2015)

get'em_griz

DONOR
- First college football game of the year
- Live on ESPN
- Against most likely the 4-time defending National Champions
- First game for new HC Bob Stitt

Will this game be the biggest game in Washington-Grizzly's history? A win over NDSU would be a fantastic start to the Stitt era. What say you?

Its gonna be epic, can't wait!!! Hopefully it gets moved to a 7pm kickoff tho.

Brutal picture there of the bison getting distroyed by a grizzly bear, I remember that from a year or two ago in Yellowstone. Just brutal a long mauling.

Kinda like the NDSU vs SHSU game going on right now. It just hurts watching teams start off looking decent vs the bison, and then just rolling over in the second half.

I'm not sure what to think yet. A lot of hype leading up to this game and the week before will be unbearable.

We will kick off with a lot of confidence. Hopefully when the game is over we have even more.

Watching NDSU and SAM it makes you wonder what the Griz could have done with a more consistent offense.....hung right in there with the Bison

Quote of the day: "Kent could have just punted but he went for it on 4th down...and now I've got to convert for him." ~ Coach Stitt

Griz!ron said:
Brutal picture there of the bison getting distroyed by a grizzly bear, I remember that from a year or two ago in Yellowstone. Just brutal a long mauling.

Except that's not even remotely close to what happened in that photo. Nice story though. :lol:

Now that we have our coaching staff in place, we need to switch our efforts to getting College Game Day to Missoula to open the season!!

Who is going to lead this charge?!?! I want to see Corso put on Monte's head!

SLC Griz said:
Now that we have our coaching staff in place, we need to switch our efforts to getting College Game Day to Missoula to open the season!!

Not So Fast My Friend!!

Wasn't Joe Glenn's first game at WA-Griz also against NDSU? And unfortunately, wasn't that one a loss as well?

SLC Griz said:

Just sent an e-mail to ESPN suggesting they start the year off with a bang in Missoula! Even used your Corso quote!!

j-cats80 said:
From what I've heard the game day to missoula is already a done deal. Wonder who corso will pick?

If you or anyone can post a link to verify, that would be great. I hope that is the case.

It's the only game that day, correct? I'd assume if the even do a GD telecast that it'd be from Missoula. But will there be a show? I certainly hope so!!

EverettGriz said:
It's the only game that day, correct? I'd assume if the even do a GD telecast that it'd be from Missoula. But will there be a show? I certainly hope so!!

I don't think they even did a GAMEDAY show in Cheney. I understand why they wouldn't as Cheney isn't really much of a draw, but I can see several reasons why doing a show from Missoula would be great!

College GameDay is not going to be there. It's the first college game of the year and the only game that weekend, I know. But they aren't going to bring GameDay when they will have no other games to talk about on what is normally like a 2 or 3 hour show.

gohorns7 said:
College GameDay is not going to be there. It's the first college game of the year and the only game that weekend, I know. But they aren't going to bring GameDay when they will have no other games to talk about on what is normally like a 2 or 3 hour show.
I agree.

Still, let's not underestimate their ability to blather on about future games, the pre-season FBS polls, who's in the running for the Heisman, etc. etc. Why, I'll bet they could talk all of 20 minutes about the Griz and NDSU in the process. :D

Back