• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Daum commits!

Stitt is already happening!! Daum in his quotes gave a lot of credit to Stitt helping change his mind. Said Stitt, his offense, and style made the decision more apparent as well as Stitt reminding him of his high school coach Arie Grey. Welcome to Griz Nation! Buttetough!

kyle sample retweeted
Dalton Daum ‏@Daltond_02 5m5 minutes ago
Excited for the opportunity I have been given to play at the University of Montana #GoGriz

Dalton just posted himself 4 minutes ago on his page. Dalton states the following

"Excited for the opportunity I have been given to play at the University of Montana." #GoGriz

I would expect Intuitive to be on here celebrating, but he is probably giving himself a low 5 right now in excitement.

grizatwork said:
I would expect Intuitive to be on here celebrating, but he is probably giving himself a low 5 right now in excitement.

I am guessing that he is having a little "me time"...

i was cautiously excited when he verbally committed to the cats but i assumed this day would come. you guys got a good one i think.

So, if Hendo comes back as a Junior, Daum redshirts a year, we could have Hendo and Daum playing together in two years...... Holy Stitt! WR's, kick returms, punt returns, fly sweeps, long balls, that's a defensive coordinators nightmare right there my friends. Not to mention the other studs. yikes.

Perhaps Daum got a hold of an advanced copy of Tanner Roderick and Gunnar Brekke's upcoming co-authored book, Our Greatest Mistake (Penguin Press). I was told the book wouldn't be available until Spring of 2015.

Ursa Major said:
Perhaps Daum got a hold of an advanced copy of Tanner Roderick and Gunnar Brekke's upcoming co-authored book, Our Greatest Mistake (Penguin Press). I was told the book wouldn't be available until Spring of 2015.
Ash is still trying to complete the Preface.

grizeyes said:
So, if Hendo comes back as a Junior, Daum redshirts a year, we could have Hendo and Daum playing together in two years...... Holy Stitt! WR's, kick returms, punt returns, fly sweeps, long balls, that's a defensive coordinators nightmare right there my friends. Not to mention the other studs. yikes.

you should probably think about this for a sec...

UMGriz75 said:
Ursa Major said:
Ash is still trying to complete the Preface.

Ha! Undoubtedly having trouble deciding who to put the blame on.

grizindabox said:
grizeyes said:

you should probably think about this for a sec...

oops. How bout two seasons or 2016. Or am I missing something else? Can't slip anything by the e-grizzers! I sure it all works out, it sure would be fun to see all that speed on our offense!

Back