• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who's going to be starting quarterback next year?

Eric Prater is my bet. His highlight reel is pretty good. Although Chalich looks pretty good too. Chalich looks to be more of a running QB. The QB battle in spring ball is gonna be a good one!

NLGrizFan said:
Eric Prater is my bet. His highlight reel is pretty good. Although Chalich looks pretty good too. Chalich looks to be more of a running QB. The QB battle in spring ball is gonna be a good one!

Is he here?
My head says Chalich, my heart says Pflug.

CDAGRIZ said:
NLGrizFan said:

Is he here?

My nethers say Simis.

I don't even know what I mean by that.

snap said:
CDAGRIZ said:
NLGrizFan said:

Is he here?

My nethers say Simis.

I think it means it's also going to rain.

CDAGRIZ said:
snap said:
CDAGRIZ said:
NLGrizFan said:

Is he here?

My nethers say Simis.

I hope so. Anything to stop the burning would be welcomed.

snap said:
CDAGRIZ said:
snap said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Is he here?

My nethers say Simis.

I hope so. Anything to stop the burning would be welcomed.

Rain dries. Structures remain, until they don't. Sorry, I can't be more specific. My sources would kill me.

by deduction, it will not be weyer or Gustafson.......kind of too bad in a way,,,,real good qbs but wrong place at the right time.......

AZGrizFan said:
BWahlberg said:
rocklobster said:
Will Gustafson be moving to tight end or transfer?

Neither
He's not transferring?

That is great if he is staying here to compete for the QB spot. Seriously, does it make sense to have more than 4 scholarship QB's? We know Chalich, Prater, Simis, and Pflug will all be GRIZ come spring ball, as well. If Gustafson and Weyer stay, I feel that is too many scholarships at QB.

Something just does not make sense here. Is it possible that Prater will be non scholarship/ walk on? I am guessing he can attend school a few years from Military Benefits and GI Bill.

Back