• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU Rant -

grizpack

eGriz Club
DONOR
Found this on another site. Pretty funny stuff. Didn't see where it had already been posted.

http://whotv.com/2015/01/19/north-dakota-state-bison-fans-deserve-to-hear-this-because-they-probably-cant-read/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We should pay tribute to them in our home opener by playing that. Never mind, id hate to waste Montana fans time who don't care about NDSU. :D

Next to my hatred for the Cats the Bison are the number two most classless fan base that I despise. I am so glad there run is over, now we do not need to hear about them again and they can slide back too where they belong.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
that was some seriously funny smack. heck yes lets put this up on Griz vision, cant stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Except it was mostly a statement about how nobody cares about the FCS, and, we play in the FCS.

CDAGRIZ said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
that was some seriously funny smack. heck yes lets put this up on Griz vision, cant stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Except it was mostly a statement about how nobody cares about the FCS, and, we play in the FCS.
its comedy, its about the bizon taking themselves too serious, its funny. and yes its about the FCS and there is a huge difference between Oregon Ohio versus nodak and some directional illinois championship game.

CDAGRIZ said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

Uhh ya. Exactly right. Outside of the FBS, no one cares about any other league. Except for Griz players, how many of us care about the CFL, the AFL(arena for you old timers that think I'm talking about the old AFL), or the XFL and World League when they were around. It took me moving to Alabama to relize just how small our pond is.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

its comedy, its about the bizon taking themselves too serious, its funny. and yes its about the FCS and there is a huge difference between Oregon Ohio versus nodak and some directional illinois championship game.

Very funny, I agree. I suppose it's more about the self-awareness NDSU fans lack.

alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

Uhh ya. Exactly right. Outside of the FBS, no one cares about any other league. Except for Griz players, how many of us care about the CFL, the AFL(arena for you old timers that think I'm talking about the old AFL), or the XFL and World League when they were around. It took me moving to Alabama to relize just how small our pond is.

I actually enjoyed the XFL. Loved the scramble for the ball to determine who got the ball (instead of kicking off) and some of the other rules. Wish the NFL would implement a few of them.

That was funny no doubt. Sadly the guy is knocking NDSU, but it's a real knock at FCS (I-AA) as a whole. Same woukd be said for us if we had 4 in a row.

If NDSU wants respect they better become FBS!

KingsValleyGriz said:
That was funny no doubt. Sadly the guy is knocking NDSU, but it's a real knock at FCS (I-AA) as a whole. Same woukd be said for us if we had 4 in a row.

If NDSU wants respect they better become FBS!

I doubt this. I like to think most Griz fans know the pecking order in CFB and wouldn't expect near Ohio State level coverage and praise for winning 4 FCS Championships. Appalachian State fans didn't act that way after 3, that I can remember.

Big G said:
Next to my hatred for the Cats the Bison are the number two most classless fan base that I despise. I am so glad there run is over, now we do not need to hear about them again and they can slide back too where they belong.

Their runs not over until someone else ends it...

alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

Interesting because I experienced the exact opposite after moving to San Antonio....of course all my coworkers wanted to know who my 'team' was and when I said "the Montana Grizzlies ' I got very similar (and usually positive) reactions....they knew of the school, they knew of our football reputation, most knew that we'd won a national title, etc etc. One guy (who played at UT and for the Cowboys for a couple years) said "y'all play some pretty good football up there..."

Back