• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring Game

Not sure about the one in Missoula, but the traveling Spring scrimmage will be in Helena this year on April 11th. 1pm at Nelson Stadium.

GRIZNATION said:
Not sure about the one in Missoula, but the traveling Spring scrimmage will be in Helena this year on April 11th. 1pm at Nelson Stadium.

Alright! I'll definitely be there! :dance:

The famous spring game has been shut down. Why? Big G is filing a lawsuit against the Griz team (Haslam) because they did not hire Hauck!

So Forgedaboutit....

The Helena game will be a double header with Carroll College Scrimmaging 1st
http://www.gogriz.com/sports/gsa/spec-rel/020615aaa.html

Code:
The GSA has announced the date for the 2015 Grizzly Football Spring Scrimmage to be played this year in Helena. The game, which will be held in conjunction with the Carroll College Saints spring scrimmage, will be played at Nelson Stadium on the Carroll College campus in Helena on Saturday, April 11. The Saints are slated to kickoff at 11:00 a.m. followed by the Grizzlies' scrimmage which is scheduled for a 1:00 p.m. start.
Tickets are $5 for adults and $3 for children 12 and under. The Helena Chapter of the GSA is coordinating the event and will be publicizing tailgate information along with ticket outlets in the coming weeks.
Keep checking this website for the latest information.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
mikewphoto said:
grizindabox said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
I heard it was going to be at Big G's bar!
Out back in the mud bog?
Where hot chicks mud wrestle on Friday nights?
chicks with dicks
Actually, Big G was telling me about the average demographic of his bar customers. He said it's 95% Caucasian, 90% Hispanic, 85% native American, and 80% black. He also said his staff is 150% female. Its no surprise that someone who is that good at math became such a great businessman.

Camp starts March 9th. First scrimmage is March 21st, A Saturday afternoon. Second Scrimmage is March 26th a Thursday Night under the lights.

garizzalies said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
mikewphoto said:
grizindabox said:
Out back in the mud bog?
Where hot chicks mud wrestle on Friday nights?
chicks with dicks
Actually, Big G was telling me about the average demographic of his bar customers. He said it's 95% Caucasian, 90% Hispanic, 85% native American, and 80% black. He also said his staff is 150% female. Its no surprise that someone who is that good at math became such a great businessman.
Don't forget the 91.4% that are World War I vets!

We have not heard from Big G for a spell. Has he passed on? I never saw the reports of a big g passing on or passing gas for that matter. I sure hope his bar is still running with all the ex Griz players needing a place to hang out. Perhaps he is on vacation?

Umista said:
We have not heard from Big G for a spell. Has he passed on? I never saw the reports of a big g passing on or passing gas for that matter. I sure hope his bar is still running with all the ex Griz players needing a place to hang out. Perhaps he is on vacation?

Hes on a fishing trip with Hauck

I heard Big G bought a little place out by Death Valley so he can better follow Hauck from an obscure roadhouse location. It's gonna be called G's Country Bunker. "And it's a beautiful Place G!"

Back