• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz signing day social in Kalispell - Feb 4th

BWahlberg

DONOR
Got this email and was asked to pass it along!

2015 Griz Football Signing Day Social Slated for Feb. 4 in Kalispell......2 weeks away!

The Flathead Chapter of the Grizzly Scholarship Association is excited to announce that the 2015 Griz Football Signing Day Social will take place in Kalispell on Feb. 4.

The event, which introduces the Class of 2015 and welcomes new football coach Bob Stitt, will take place at the Kalispell - Hilton Garden Inn. Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. and admission is $10 per person. Light appetizers will be provided and there will be a no-host bar.

UM Director of Athletics Kent Haslam, football coach Bob Stitt and Griz assistant coaches will be on hand. Don’t miss this chance to see video highlights of the future of Griz football and hear from UM leaders.

For more information on the social, contact Susan Munsinger at 212-8298

Are they doing one in Missoula too ??? I know they used to in the BH days --- was always a fun event and I came over from Helena several times.

So when/what time tomorrow do we get the "official" notice/listing of our commits? I see the festivities in Kalispell don't start until 5:30 PM, MST.

griz71 said:
So when/what time tomorrow do we get the "official" notice/listing of our commits? I see the festivities in Kalispell don't start until 5:30 PM, MST.

You can see the "official notice/listing of our commits" LIVE as they come off the fax machine here (I believe starting as early as 7am...that's when the faxes starting coming in when Delaney was the head coach):

http://www.gogriz.com/signingday/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can see the Signing Day Press Conference, in Missoula, at 1:00pm MST here: http://www.gogriz.com/collegesportslive/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After you click that link, you will have to click the SUBSCRIBE button at the top middle of the page, you will then create an an account, and select a monthly subscription for $9.95. You can cancel anytime. But you may want to keep it into March, so you can watch Griz basketball.

:egriz:

mtgrizrule said:
I will be attending. It is less than a .5 mile from my place.

Please let us know what went on and your thoughts mtgrizrule. Anxious to hear Coach's comments on the Calhoun twins.

Thanks to the Kalispell Chapter of GSA for putting this event together! I think it is beyond the call, too, for the coaches to come up to the Flathead and then drive back to Missoula after months of recruiting and a couple long stressful days getting the recruiting class wrapped up. They did an absolutely amazing job. What a group of athletes AND students to represent our university.

The event was overflowing - the largest crowd I've seen in 25 years of attending these gatherings. It demonstrates the excitement that has been generated by Coach Stitt.

He could not comment on the Calhoun brothers. I expect we will hear what the situation is tomorrow.

Back