• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NFL roster. ?

your wrong

DONOR
How many players from the 2009 roster are in the NFL? Is it the best of any team in the big sky? FCS? Hope some of you stats guys know. I'm just curious but seems like we are competing at the BCS level.

your wrong said:
How many players from the 2009 roster are in the NFL? Is it the best of any team in the big sky? FCS? Hope some of you stats guys know. I'm just curious but seems like we are competing at the BCS level.
WR Marc Mariani, S Colt Anderson, S Shann Schillinger, RB Chase Reynolds, Jimmy Wilson, CB Trumaine Johnson, ILB Caleb McSurdy, RB Dan Moore, WR Jabin Sambrano, LB Jordan Tripp, and LB Brock Coyle. Not all these guys were starters or even playing though.

your wrong said:
Thanks! And wow 11 players from our 2009 roster are in the NFL. That's awesome.

I don't think Schillinger, McSurdy, Sambrano, or Moore are still on active rosters. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

biga75 said:
your wrong said:
Thanks! And wow 11 players from our 2009 roster are in the NFL. That's awesome.

I don't think Schillinger, McSurdy, Sambrano, or Moore are still on active rosters. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.
Your correct. My bad. I was thinking of everyone that was in the NFL, not still active.

billingsgriz said:
That Bobby Hauck was a pretty good recruiter !!!
Coached more NFL talent then any other coach at Montana.
http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=67140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back