• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Henderson Officially Back?!

grizfan95

It appears so and he is back in the student directory. He states:

"repost from my Uce @miahkose45. Feels good to be home! I think I've had more than enough time off. Let's get back to work. #grindtime #inthezoo #gogriz"

ScreenShot2015-01-21at105542PM_zps2ea8f395.png

REALLY hope he has his health back and it would be AWESOME to have him back playing this Fall. :thumb:

SWEET, welcome home Ellis Henderson.

Better news is, didn't BIG G post that EH would not return? Then another egrizzer took him up on a bet on whoever is wrong would stop posting here under any screen name. Then again it could be another subject, but the bet was within the last few weeks. I thought it was Big G too.

mtgrizrule said:

Better news is, didn't BIG G post that EH would not return? Then another egrizzer took him up on a bet on whoever is wrong would stop posting here under any screen name. Then again it could be another subject, but the bet was within the last few weeks. I thought it was Big G too.

I'm pretty sure you're right about the bet, but I would argue that the "better" news is EH coming back!

CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:

I'm pretty sure you're right about the bet, but I would argue that the "better" news is EH coming back!

You are right that is better news. I should have said, also good news..............

mtgrizrule said:
CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:

You are right that is better news. I should have said, also good news..............

Haha! Just busting your balls, MTGR. I knew what you meant. Both are great news.

Just got off the phone w Mr Henderson. Ellis is registered for spring, rolled into town w Jamal Jones around 6p. Getting into a new place over the next few days :clap: He's not cured but the doc in Portland seems to have "put him on the right path" toward managing his condition and illness.

Part of his issues may have been caused by the house they were in over the past couple years :evil:

Why in sam hell were we not able to help him here? I still dont get that part. Is the medical care for these guys as bad as it appears? I have come to believe that this is what those players at Northwestern were really trying to get across when they went to the labor board.

It's pretty rare when something on egriz makes my day. This one definitely does that! Welcome Back EH :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sounds like we will have to get a new time listed for EH and ?? this year. The 10 to 7 has past now. I am looking forward to 12 to 7 or 14 to 7 or whatever number is worn for our new signal caller. Great to hear you are back at school and hope your health continues to improve! Can't wait to see your talent displayed again on football fields of America! Even at 75%, you are better than most receivers. Welcome back! Go Griz!

Look what the cat dragged in... :lol:

Big G said:
Henderson is done, he is not getting better and he is not going to enroll back at UM, we need to move on and the same with that #2 receiver heis not going to ever be healthy so this wonderboy coach needs to fix that problem and get new players that will play instead of take up roster space.

Big G said:
Hendersons words not mine, I will take it from him istead of a bunch of jock emulators. I will bet anyone that wants to he never plays for the Griz again just like #2. I will not hold my breath on any takers.

Big G said:
behappp said:
Big G said:
Hendersons words not mine, I will take it from him istead of a bunch of jock emulators. I will bet anyone that wants to he never plays for the Griz again just like #2. I will not hold my breath on any takers.

You're on
Henderson never plays again I won't post again
Henderson plays and you never post again - under any name

Deal? Or are you afraid to put your money where your mouth is, you gutless Bastard!

On record and noted

Henderson is done playing at Montana

Great news! Hope his health continues to improve, hope he gets back on track with his classes and let's be honest really hope we see #7 in this new offense. How good would a healthy Ellis be in five wide spread where he can't be doubled very often? Bring on the 2015 season!

SaskGriz said:
Great news! Hope his health continues to improve, hope he gets back on track with his classes and let's be honest really hope we see #7 in this new offense. How good would a healthy Ellis be in five wide spread where he can't be doubled very often? Bring on the 2015 season!

He'll definitely be on the field in 2015! :thumb:

BWahlberg said:
Sorry guys, Big G guaranteed he is gone.

Technically no....he said he wouldn't play. We won't know that for another 7 months or so......so sad to break to everyone but Big will be posting at least until then.

Back