• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tim Tebow

Crazy rumor I heard at the Mo Club today. Tim Tebow is going to split the salary with Andrew Selle and help coach the QBs. I heard he is really hurting for money and Andrew was going to help him out. The guy who told me was only 4 drinks in so I think it has some truth. Would be great to have TIm on staff. He almost committed to the Griz back in high school and has been wanting to come back to the Big Sky state. Go griz. ;) :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :shock: :cry:

Who is Tim Tebow? Maybe you're confused....I think the guy's name was Kessman or something like that, who's on his way to Montana.

Wow! This is crazy...I was driving through Utah yesterday and stopped to help a a guy in a Nissan Murano that was broke down. He said he was on his way to Montana. I think he said his name was Kessaman. Could it be the same guy Oredigger mentioned?

I heard the same thing. Except I am pretty sure the name I heard was Gruden. Not sure who he is.

I ran into Joe Montana last weekend, he told me his whole family is moving here to help coach the QB's. I only had 3 drinks in me so it must be true. He was eating Papa Johns...didn't see any alcohol.

Sober since the first and I read this drivel and I may not make it 30+ days.

If any of you go near the U and look at some of these recruits you will simply regain your drive. They all look so big, sleek, mature, fast and strong it is evident they do not really need any coaching. Put them on the field and point the direction we want them to go. Game over!

it's not Tebow (who's still rich) or Ryan Leaf (who's still poor) who wants to get his hands on Selle's money and help coach (Stitt doesn't want either one and it may put Griz above allowable number of coaches) it's ROPER!!! he wants to redeem himself'

Tebow may want to be the chaplain -- even without pay -- but I don't think he's been able to get in to pray with coach....

One would think Tebow's salaray with the SEC network, ESPN, and speaking engagements has him making more a year that our University President... :thumb:

jodcon said:
I ran into Joe Montana last weekend, he told me his whole family is moving here to help coach the QB's. I only had 3 drinks in me so it must be true. He was eating Papa Johns...didn't see any alcohol.
Was he only eating the free pizza? Joe can't hold Brady's dick when it comes to buying pizza.

:lol: I'm sure tim tebow has never heard of the griz. Anyway, he's too busy trying to get into Jana duggar's pants.

hokeyfine said:
:lol: I'm sure tim tebow has never heard of the griz. Anyway, he's too busy trying to get into Jana duggar's pants.
well, he has been here, so......
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvROmdClgHs[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZTZlQa5tUw[/youtube]

Back