• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bizzzzzon or Bison???

4_0_6_er

NDSU faithful love to call their team the Bizon.... while still spelling it Bison. They are eager to criticize as well. How do you pronounce it: Bizon with a "z" or Bison with an "s"?

4_0_6_er said:
NDSU faithful love to call their team the Bizon.... while still spelling it Bison. They are eager to criticize as well. How do you pronounce it: Bizon with a "z" or Bison with an "s"?

GOOD GREIF !!! How does one pronounce Grizzly, Grizzly or Grissly ??? :roll: I have heard of "New Math" but this must be a lesson in NoDak SPELLING !! :eek:

stilwtrgrizz said:
4_0_6_er said:

GOOD GREIF !!! How does one pronounce Grizzly, Grizzly or Grissly ??? :roll: I have heard of "New Math" but this must be a lesson in NoDak SPELLING !! :eek:
Wait ... wait ... wait. Maybe the scourge is spreading from Cheny?

Could it be ... "New METH"?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

To be honest the only people I have heard pronounce it bizon is their clown pa announcer and ESPN. When I have spoken with ndsu fans I only hear them say things like mmph hmmm ahh got any mustard and such things.

Grizbeer said:
To be honest the only people I have heard pronounce it bizon is their clown pa announcer and ESPN. When I have spoken with ndsu fans I only hear them say things like mmph hmmm ahh got any mustard and such things.

:lol: It's much more of a mayo state, and you know it.

CDAGRIZ said:
Grizbeer said:

Mustard, mayonnaise, hot sauce, pickles all on the bison/bizon burger the GRIZ will make of them is fine with me. :thumb:

CDAGRIZ said:
Grizbeer said:

True, mayo and gravy, but those are mental images I have been trying to block out.

Grizbeer said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Grizbeer said:

True, mayo and gravy, but those are mental images I have been trying to block out.

This guy is a Thunder Buff fanatic.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8kTOdanxFI[/youtube]

CDAGRIZ said:
Grizbeer said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Grizbeer said:

This guy is a Thunder Buff fanatic.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8kTOdanxFI[/youtube]
Yea, that's what I have been trying to block out. Going to need some therapy now, probably should alert the burn center and fire department.

CDAGRIZ said:
He's right. But this is just some cut rate dictionary. Click the speaker:

http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/us/definition/english/bison

I would like to take this opportunity to officially announce that I'm in love and will soon be married. I have found the woman of my dreams. Actually I'm not sure what she looks like or where she even lives but she is all that I have ever wanted. She will be mine. Distance and anonymity can not hold us from our fate.

Please click the speaker:
http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/us/definition/english/fucker" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You all have it wrong . Original natives to the Dakotas pronounce it correctly....

TATANKA

Grizbeer said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Grizbeer said:

Being the size of a Bison does not one make. Someone should tell them.

Latest posts

Back