• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 Tunnel Run

Does anybody know what's in the works for the 2015 Tunnel Run video? Don't mean to step on any toes but the video shown during the 2009 season was my absolute favorite. It created tension, just could NOT wait to see the maroon and silver BLAST out of the tunnel to the cheers of a packed house. That video (to me) captured what was GRIZ Nation, am I alone on this?

I'm not knocking the recent videos (ok a little) but am requesting you watch the aforementioned tunnel run and compare/contrast to those that have followed, maybe provide some feedback? Yes I know its small potatoes but may as well break in the new griz vision properly ;)

Don't know how to post videos because I'm a "newb", it's on youtube search (2009 University of Montana Grizzlies 2009 Tunnel Run).

Respectfully,

-ShowMeThoseTDs :shocker:

My source says Tim Tebow will lead the team out of the tunnel running with a flag that represents someone handing out a hotdog with a big slash across it. Don't feed the players. That is all.

I don't know if it's the reefer that's catching up to me but I've said this once and I'll say it again...

No more.. "Bring em out, bring me out, it's hard to yell when the barrel is in ya mouth"

That goes way back to the Bobby Hauck days and its pure poppycock!

signedbewildered said:
My source says Tim Tebow will lead the team out of the tunnel running with a flag that represents someone handing out a hotdog with a big slash across it. Don't feed the players. That is all.

Ha!!!!

grizcountry420 said:
I don't know if it's the reefer that's catching up to me but I've said this once and I'll say it again...

No more.. "Bring em out, bring me out, it's hard to yell when the barrel is in ya mouth"

That goes way back to the Bobby Hauck days and its pure poppycock!

Agreed.

The best one (that nobody can even find anymore) was the one from 2005 (?) or maybe even older that started with Google maps zoomed way far out, then gradually zoomed into Missoula, showing folks from all over the state making the drive, and had Mick calling the big plays that were happening and ended with "No one comes into our house and pushes us around!"

ShowMeThoseTDs said:
Forgot to add, "what is your all time favorite Tunnel Run."
Not really a "tunnel run" video, but it was the first really professional quality production that I remember. I always liked the perspective of those of us were unable to attend every game (even if we were season ticket holders) because of work etc. and we're catching the game via the radio. Kinda still gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxmzgAFKgDI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dsprout said:
ShowMeThoseTDs said:
Forgot to add, "what is your all time favorite Tunnel Run."
Not really a "tunnel run" video, but it was the first really professional quality production that I remember. I always liked the perspective of those of us were unable to attend every game (even if we were season ticket holders) because of work etc. and we're catching the game via the radio. Kinda still gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxmzgAFKgDI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That is my favorite part of all GRIZ videos. I feel that should be included in every pregame video. I also like Mick Holien being part of it.

I really didnt care for the one that had some of the players reading that "Pride and Tradition" thing, it was very disjointed awkward i felt. May have worked if you had 1 of the more charismatic players read it and do some as voice over but to cut and paste a handful of guys that war trying to sound tough or have no inflection at all didnt work, also as a bonus Phlu's half open stoner-eyed glare to finish it up

Should just stick to some Mick highlights.. "Griz say their coming", "Takes it to the HOUSE" (with a good voice crack in it) that sort of stuff

This one is one of my fav Griz Football vids, Not a tunnel run but the 09 season felt so special especially that playoff run. Still not over it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS-pH78phkQ

"This one is one of my fav Griz Football vids, Not a tunnel run but the 09 season felt so special especially that playoff run. Still not over it... "

Agree 100%

Id like to see a tunnel run with every senior player walking across an iconic location in a bunch of different Montana towns from across the state. From Sidney & Glendive, Havre, Plentywood, Libby, Dillon. Hit all the corners. That of course would be time consuming and probably expensive haha.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Id like to see a tunnel run with every senior player walking across an iconic location in a bunch of different Montana towns from across the state. From Sidney & Glendive, Havre, Plentywood, Libby, Dillon. Hit all the corners. That of course would be time consuming and probably expensive haha.

There's an iconic location in Plentywood? :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

There's an iconic location in Plentywood? :lol: :lol:

I believe old farmer Johnsons wheat field would suffice! haha

Back