• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

When can we buy tickets?

Jayjord

When do tickets go on sale? Always had my father in law get them because he is season ticket holder. However this year I will be needing 10 tickets for the first game. Is there a limit to how many tickets a person can buy online at one time? Also do season ticket holders get an opportunity to buy additional game tickets before the general public? Any info you guys can give me would be amazing. This will be the first Griz game for four Griz fans from Billings.

Huh?... If the subject of your thread is the Montana - North Dakota Paddle Fish Winter Snagging Jamboree at Fort Peck it's free along with terminal frostbite.

Jayjord said:
When do tickets go on sale? Always had my father in law get them because he is season ticket holder. However this year I will be needing 10 tickets for the first game. Is there a limit to how many tickets a person can buy online at one time? Also do season ticket holders get an opportunity to buy additional game tickets before the general public? Any info you guys can give me would be amazing. This will be the first Griz game for four Griz fans from Billings.

10 tickets will be somewhat difficult to come by for the first game. Season tickets go on sale some time in the spring and no, I do not believe season ticket holders get an early opportunity for additional tickets. Going to need to know people or be quick with the phone when single game tickets go on sale, in my opinion.

For the NDSU game, will there be a girth limit for single tickets? If one is over a certain width will they be charged for two seats instead of a single seat?

Serious question.

I heard a nasty rumor recently. UNDSU fans plan to take their oil money and buy up all 25,000 Griz season tickets. They'll fill up the stadium on the first game of the season, then they won't release any tickets for the rest of the year. The Griz will play to an empty house.

UNDSU fans are the best in the country, and they travel that well.

Just because "UNDSU" has won four national championships in a row they get to put "University" in front AND "University" at the end? There are perks along with the prestige that I never knew about. Maybe next August we can get one of those "N"'s removed. :roll:

62GRIZ said:
Just because "UNDSU" has won four national championships in a row they get to put "University" in front AND "University" at the end? There are perks along with the prestige that I never knew about. Maybe next August we can get one of those "N"'s removed. :roll:

UNDSU is kind of colloquial. It's what most out-of-staters call The UND at Fargo State, which is the official name of the team coming to town in August, and the team responsible for ESPN's plans to air the game. It will be the first time ESPN has broadcast a game from Missoula, so we have these nickname-less champs to thank.

Founded in 1888, UNDSU's athletic teams play in the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference ("NSIC"), North Division. Athletic Director Brian Faison oversees the 14 varsity sports in Fargo, though it is primarily a hockey school. By most accounts, their fans can be rather on the portly side due to the obesity epidemic gripping the upper midwest in the last 20 years. Of course, with the college being located in a town that describes eating utensils as "grand," it should really come as no surprise. Neighboring boroughs include: Hollandaise Hills, Insulin Springs, and Poundcake Town.

horribilisfan8184 said:
Not to mention Cheddarthighsburg, and even Chinstown which sports a statue of a beheamouth buffalo, just off the interstate.

Diabetes Lake is beautiful during the fall and a great little fishing hole! We stay at the Statin Lodge when we go. It can be hard to get to with clogged arterial traffic but worth the effort!

AllWeatherFan said:
I heard a nasty rumor recently. UNDSU fans plan to take their oil money and buy up all 25,000 Griz season tickets. They'll fill up the stadium on the first game of the season, then they won't release any tickets for the rest of the year. The Griz will play to an empty house.

UNDSU fans are the best in the country, and they travel that well.

Agreed, they took almost a stadium full to Frisco.

But with oil heading south they'll need a lot more to sell now!

Regardless, they will have a high demand for us, wonder about more temp seats for the ESPn game?

Back