• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky Conference Official Weighs in on 'Deflate-Gate'

peterc

I visited with Jon Kasper from the Big Sky Conference headquarters in Ogden, Utah today about whether or not any teams in our conference had any problems with 'deflated balls', and also about women's basketball games in which a men's ball was used..fun interview, and I learned a few facts..like Big Sky teams have the option of using Wilson or Nike footballs...and that Kasper (a former qb himself..) is not buying the Patriots explanation about 'Deflate-gate'. Please watch the video..comment and enjoy!
Thanks..Peter C

http://newstalkkgvo.com/all-about-big-sky-conference-balls-footballs-and-basketballs-youtube/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

peterc said:
I visited with Jon Kasper from the Big Sky Conference headquarters in Ogden, Utah today about whether or not any teams in our conference had any problems with 'deflated balls', and also about women's basketball games in which a men's ball was used..fun interview, and I learned a few facts..like Big Sky teams have the option of using Wilson or Nike footballs...and that Kasper (a former qb himself..) is not buying the Patriots explanation about 'Deflate-gate'. Please watch the video..comment and enjoy!
Thanks..Peter C

http://newstalkkgvo.com/all-about-big-sky-conference-balls-footballs-and-basketballs-youtube/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Since when did Big Sky refs know anything?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
peterc said:
Thanks..Peter C

Since when did Big Sky refs know anything?
:clap:

peterc said:
Thanks..Peter C

You know what I'm not buying, the refs knowing anything. The refs in this game never said a word through 3/4's of the game. How many times do you think they handled those footballs during that game? :roll:

polsongrizz said:
peterc said:
Thanks..Peter C

You know what I'm not buying, the refs knowing anything. The refs in this game never said a word through 3/4's of the game. How many times do you think they handled those footballs during that game? :roll:

brady's balls? probably a lot.

I'm sure most posters have had the opportunity to inflate a ball. A little spit on the needle, an air pump and you are done. The balls probably had some spit at the site, so for an organization with as much $ as the NFL, genetic testing should not be a barrier to finding out whose spit is in the ball.

What I don't get is- Didnt the Colts play with the under inflated foot balls too? Were deflated footballs the difference in the game? Bellicheat is a convicted cheater so of course they probably did it but did it really have any effect? The REAL scandal is who sucked the air out of my Packers?

Buttegrizzle said:
What I don't get is- Didnt the Colts play with the under inflated foot balls too? Were deflated footballs the difference in the game? Bellicheat is a convicted cheater so of course they probably did it but did it really have any effect? The REAL scandal is who sucked the air out of my Packers?
No, the Colts didn't play with under-inflated footballs. Each team has its own footballs -- sort of a silly situation, if you ask me, and one that just asks for trouble.

'68griz said:
Buttegrizzle said:
No, the Colts didn't play with under-inflated footballs. Each team has its own footballs -- sort of a silly situation, if you ask me, and one that just asks for trouble.

Each offense provides their own footballs.

Back