• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU Livestreaming Signing Day

bgbigdog

DONOR
http://fb.me/6sgJmmvgb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kent - For those of us who won't make it to kalispell for signing day, is this option?

Am guessing it's a scripted event and will be filmed and shown in some form later on GoGriz. Hate to wait and after all, it's all about me and longtimecatfan. An inside receiver expert & 1%er of some import.

Time to start reclaiming Big Sky "bigfoot" status.

Pretty damned funny that with all the advancements in technology they still have to FAX in their letter of intent. Wonder how hard some of these players have to look to actually find a fax machine? And for how many of them is it the first time they've ever sent a fax?

AZGrizFan said:
Pretty damned funny that with all the advancements in technology they still have to FAX in their letter of intent. Wonder how hard some of these players have to look to actually find a fax machine? And for how many of them is it the first time they've ever sent a fax?

Multi function printers still have fax capabilities, I don't see why they cant use scan to email method..

grizcountry420 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Multi function printers still have fax capabilities, I don't see why they cant use scan to email method..
That's just not as exciting as waiting for the fax to come through! ha.

Post Falls Griz said:
grizcountry420 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Exactly. That's why I didn't switch from .aol......I like the "You've got Mail!" notification.... :oops: :oops:

AZGrizFan said:
Post Falls Griz said:
grizcountry420 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Exactly. That's why I didn't switch from .aol......I like the "You've got Mail!" notification.... :oops: :oops:

Haha! You just dated yourself, there, bud. :)

Back