• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

anyone know who is transfering, leaving team etc ?

krammer said:
is all the team back and signed up for classes ? seems unlikely....

Fr*&kin Kessman was a no show. Just knew something like this would happen. :-o Needed to get that out of the way...

alabamagrizzly said:
I guess not.

Usually xfrs occur after Spring semester. I feel their will be a few departures at the end of the school year. A few have heard rumblings of a few possibly leaving, but those players are still here. I have a feeling every player wants to compete for playing time under a new coach with a new system. Spring camp will determine a lot.

I am guessing most players feel they are all on an even playing field for all positions with a new coach, and the slate is being wiped clean. :thumb:

Am hearing some rumblings about a couple of Butte/Anaconda guys who are looking for space downtown to open a bar that will have the best Rueben & Porkchop samiches around. Lots of craft beers, big screens, you name it. Big G is banded day one, but the rest of our money is welcome.

bgbigdog said:
rls said:
heard a rumor that Keenan Curran is enrolling at Montana

Didn't make it to the AF academy? Was a reasonable safety prospect coming out of HS.

I hope it turns out to be true. We need more competition and depth at safety. :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:
bgbigdog said:
rls said:

Didn't make it to the AF academy? Was a reasonable safety prospect coming out of HS.

I hope it turns out to be true. We need more competition and depth at safety. :thumb:

Big pickup if true...

http://texas.scout.com/player/175420-keenan-curran/recruiting
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/combine/_/id/168897/keenan-curran
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Keenan-Curran-145384
http://247sports.com/Player/Keenan-Curran-32173

It's hard to imagine that he would have been a 3 star athlete with a 4.94 40...maybe it was supposed to read 4.49???

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
It's hard to imagine that he would have been a 3 star athlete with a 4.94 40...maybe it was supposed to read 4.49???
I heard that he ran that 40 right after consuming a pork chop sandwich from Pug Mahones.

Well that explains a lot! I always ate a big meal before my timed 40s as well; never ran faster than a 5.6 Prolly could've run a 4.3 if I hadn't...damn it!

I fucking never get drafted. I have a solid 40 and great hands, I declare myself eligible for the draft every year, and nothing. Not even the Jaguars. Apparently they think I might have "durability issues" at 150 lbs., and my highlight tape is "irrelevant" just because it's from the old two-hand days. Whatever.

CDAGRIZ said:
I f***[*] never get drafted. I have a solid 40 and great hands, I declare myself eligible for the draft every year, and nothing. Not even the Jaguars. Apparently they think I might have "durability issues" at 150 lbs., and my highlight tape is "irrelevant" just because it's from the old two-hand days. Whatever.

Definitely have the measurables. Sounds like poor representation. Fire that clown-bag you're with & hire Jay Z. How's your bench?

CDAGRIZ said:
I f***[*] never get drafted. I have a solid 40 and great hands, I declare myself eligible for the draft every year, and nothing. Not even the Jaguars. Apparently they think I might have "durability issues" at 150 lbs., and my highlight tape is "irrelevant" just because it's from the old two-hand days. Whatever.

ummmm thats not what your wife says about your hands and "durability" She also said there is quite a bit of highlight tape to prove her point! :thumb:

rls said:

I would suggest either you are Keenan or know Keenan. And if this is true, it's certainly good news.

Welcome to GRIZ Nation. Prepare to win Championships.

Back