• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NAU catches the Pflu ...

Htowngriz said:
MrTitleist said:
kemajic said:
Bertram said:
Aaron Pflugrad will join NAU's staff as the wide receivers coach.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...n-pflugrad-joins-nau-football-staff/23937535/
A real good get for Jerome. We need to go after his sister.

Ahem.. this isn't "we" this is "I".

Go for it, and be sure to report back with results. :thumb:

I can pretty much tell you how it goes. I approach, I instantly become awkward, I get out a "Hi!" then I run away crying after failing to speak for 3-5 minutes. I spend the rest of the day curled up in the fetal position crying. The next day I log onto eGriz and tell you how awesome of a date she was, and she said she'd call me!

MrTitleist said:
Htowngriz said:
MrTitleist said:
kemajic said:

I can pretty much tell you how it goes. I approach, I instantly become awkward, I get out a "Hi!" then I run away crying after failing to speak for 3-5 minutes. I spend the rest of the day curled up in the fetal position crying. The next day I log onto eGriz and tell you how awesome of a date she was, and she said she'd call me!

Please tell her to stop calling me.

PlayerRep said:
I'll take care of you, Titleist. Maybe this summer. Maybe I should have invited you to NYC in the fall.

See, this is what friends do.

The rest of you slackers take note.

CDAGRIZ said:
MrTitleist said:
Htowngriz said:
MrTitleist said:

Please tell her to stop calling me.
This........it's cute at first then it just seems sad and needy.

MrTitleist said:
PlayerRep said:
I'll take care of you, Titleist. Maybe this summer. Maybe I should have invited you to NYC in the fall.

You have about the same chance as Kurtis in nailing her :lol: :lol:

Hammer said:
MrTitleist said:
PlayerRep said:

I might be awkward, but I'm way less awkward than that.

MrTitleist said:
Hammer said:
MrTitleist said:
PlayerRep said:

I might be awkward, but I'm way less awkward than that.

If I had to pick a word to describe you or KurtisMichael, I don't think awkward would crack the top 10 :D

MrTitleist said:
PlayerRep said:

You've set the "friend" bar pretty low Mr. T. Heck, using PR's example...

Maybe I should introduce you to her. Maybe I'll pay for the date.

I actually can't and won't do either of those things but now I'm as good a friend to you as PR! :eek: You can thank me some other time :p :p :p

MrTitleist said:
Htowngriz said:
MrTitleist said:
kemajic said:

Ha! Beautiful work, Mr. T!

Ursa Major said:
MrTitleist said:
Htowngriz said:
MrTitleist said:

Ha! Beautiful work, Mr. T!
Such honesty is hard to find around here.

Back