• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

#streakssuck

Ron Ash

Prukop and the boys are going to start a streak on the Griz this season prepare for a decade of dominance. 2015 is the year of the Cats

Ron Ash said:
Prukop and the boys are going to start a streak on the Griz this season prepare for a decade of dominance. 2015 is the year of the Cats

Ron, I think it's really cool that you post on eGriz. Not many head coaches would do that. I understand that you believe you've done great things over there in Bozeman, but do you honestly think your Cats can dominate the Griz for a decade? It hasn't happened, ever. I mean, ever. Since 1897. MSU hasn't led the series since 1910. C'mon, Ron.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ron Ash said:

Ron, I think it's really cool that you post on eGriz. Not many head coaches would do that. I understand that you believe you've done great things over there in Bozeman, but do you honestly think your Cats can dominate the Griz for a decade? It hasn't happened, ever. I mean, ever. Since 1897. MSU hasn't led the series since 1910. C'mon, Ron.

CDA, I think it's really cool that you think it's really cool that I post on eGriz, not many posters feel that way. Yes, I do believe that my friend has done some good things in Bozeman and can dominate the Griz for a decade. The numbers are on my side, its bound to happen and that time is now. 2015 is the new 1910, brace yourself for an epic run the likes of NDSU will not be able to comprehend. #prukopforheisman #bringonbama

Ron Ash said:

And how many years in a row are you predicting state will lose.

rollo_tumasi said:
So you guys are debating with a Griz fan pretending to be a Cat fan...FUN :thumb:

Hey now....it's February...it's cold and boring and signing day is over....spring ball doesn't start for a while yet...eGriz is all we got for fun.

rollo_tumasi said:
So you guys are debating with a Griz fan pretending to be a Cat fan...FUN :thumb:

answer-that.jpg

rollo_tumasi said:

I agree RT, its very childish but hey thats what this place has become.............its so far gone I dont even think I can bring it back.

Coach Ron, I've been following your post quite carefully and one thing I notice is that your 'posting pattern' (for lack of a better term) sometimes resembles that of Ashley Schaeffer, any relation?

mcg said:
Coach Ron, I've been following your post quite carefully and one thing I notice is that your 'posting pattern' (for lack of a better term) sometimes resembles that of Ashley Schaeffer, any relation?
No way it's Ashley Schaffer, he was cleaver and creative, who ever is doing Ron Ash is pretty lame and it seems like they really are not trying or are really that dull

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
mcg said:
No way it's Ashley Schaffer, he was cleaver and creative, who ever is doing Ron Ash is pretty lame and it seems like they really are not trying or are really that dull

Maybe it's the guy that brought Captain Jack to life?

I thought this was going to be a bison thread. Things have died down over here on egriz, I don't even see one bison thread near the top. Time for some good ol' fashioned smack talk. :)

CV Griz Fan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
mcg said:

Maybe it's the guy that brought Captain Jack to life?
I doubt it, he had talent.

The more I think about it I think it might really be coach Ash quite a few similarities and parallels.

scarecrow said:
I thought this was going to be a bison thread. Things have died down over here on egriz, I don't even see one bison thread near the top. Time for some good ol' fashioned smack talk. :)

Nobody cares about UND. Go back to the Sioux boards.

CDAGRIZ said:
scarecrow said:

UND? Aren't those guys the ones who have won like 2 straight national titles and once won like 14 straight games? Good team.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
scarecrow said:

UND? Aren't those guys the ones who have won like 2 straight national titles and once won like 14 straight games? Good team.

They were good until they backed out of an agreement to play MSU.

Back