• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats McEndoo to Ok State

pussycatkillerz

DONOR
Big loss

http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/story/oklahoma-state-s-gundy-completes-new-coaching-staff-022615" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pussycatkillerz said:
Big loss

http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/story/oklahoma-state-s-gundy-completes-new-coaching-staff-022615" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ash said he sucked anyway.

Coach, congratulations on your decision and welcome to Cowboy Nation.
Prepare to finally have an outside chance to win championships.

CDAGRIZ said:
Coach, congratulations on your decision and welcome to Cowboy Nation.
Prepare to finally have an outside chance to win championships.

My daughter is going to Texas Tech in the fall...they play Ok State in football...I'm gonna go and wear my Griz gear. :lol: :lol:

Sam A. Blitz said:
Very good OL coach. One of their better recruiters as well.

My first thought as well. :thumb: I'm not one of those pseudo-griz fans who pretends to be classy and not wish negative things upon our rivals. I fcuking hat the cats. This is a semi-big loss for them, as he was one of their better recruiters, I hope this loss is felt over the coming years for them.

G-BEARS said:
Sam A. Blitz said:

My first thought as well. :thumb: I'm not one of those pseudo-griz fans who pretends to be classy and not wish negative things upon our rivals. I fcuking hat the cats. This is a semi-big loss for them, as he was one of their better recruiters, I hope this loss is felt over the coming years for them.

Since he was Ferriter and Wilkes recruiter, they are on walk on's , will Justin be calling??

G-BEARS said:
Sam A. Blitz said:

I hat them too. ;)

1663247-cat_in_the_hat.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
G-BEARS said:
Sam A. Blitz said:

I hat them too. ;)

:D

Richard Cranium said:
McEndoo and Ione are the cats best coaches by a long shot. 1 down 1 to go!

I don't know much about him, besides he was a former player. Know that Cat's fans are really high on him, what makes him standout as such a good coach?

CDAGRIZ said:
G-BEARS said:
Sam A. Blitz said:

I hat them too. ;)

That is a great post, CDA!!

A fine selection, EG. This thread will look great on you. You can dress it up or down. Perfect for the office, or evenings on the town.

Yeah, probably their best coach and recruiter...fortunately for the bozocats they replaced their entire defense with JUCO players and their backups are damn near always better than their starters, coaches included.

Sounds like a good guy and an excellent coach.

But wow, there sure is a different spin on it over at Wombat Nation. "Commitment" is officially "out." "Doing what you need to do for your career and family" is now "in."

The difference apparently is between a confused and pressured 17 year old kid just getting his start in life, and a 32-year-old-something doing it all for "the money." One is not the same as the other in Wombat Land.

Best wishes to McEndoo.

McEndoo is an absolute stud coach and a great guy. One of the funniest fuckers I have every been around.

Big loss for them.

Back