• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

First Time Since 2002

ALPHAGRIZ1

I am truly excited about Griz football:

Just like the first time you kill an Elk
Like a month of not hearing from meth dealing, commuter college drop outs from Cheney
Like the last week before spring ball starts
Like buying another new handgun to add to the collection
Like 2 years into a new decade long "streak" against the cats
Like the first time you drop the panties on the new girl you are with that week

Yeah that kind of excitement, new year, new players, new parents, new blood, new scheme, new realistic expectations.

Excited

It makes me want to sing!!

I'll give you Stitt sensations up and down your spine
If you're into cat bashing you're a friend of mine
See my white light flashing as I split the night
Cause if cats are on the left,
Then I'm stickin' to the right

Griz won't take no prisoners, won't spare no 9 lives
No cat's puttin' up a fight
We got the bell, Griz gonna take you to hell
Griz gonna get you, Stitt got you

Stitt Sells
You got me yelling Stitt Sells
My temperature's high, Stitt Sells

I cant wait either..

ttw.gif

Hell yeah, Alpha is confident and liking the direction. That alone confirms Stitt is a great hire.
I agree with Alpha. I am damn confident in this program again.

Preach on Brother Alpha!!!!

mtgrizrule said:
Hell yeah, Alpha is confident and liking the direction. That alone confirms Stitt is a great hire.
I agree with Alpha. I am damn confident in this program again.

Preach on Brother Alpha!!!!
He's half excited we hired Stitt and, like almost every Griz fan in the universe, he's half excited we didn't hire Hauck.

Wrong, I am 100% excited we hired nobody from the shit pool we normally do.

New blood is a good thing and now we can climb higher instead of staying stagnate like the last decade.

I am excited and I know it was the right hire because boosters were pissed and the same guys getting a rub and a tug every week from the good ol boys were irritated and even took to eGriz to libel the new coach.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Wrong, I am 100% excited we hired nobody from the shit pool we normally do.

New blood is a good thing and now we can climb higher instead of staying stagnate like the last decade.

I am excited and I know it was the right hire because boosters were pissed and the same guys getting a rub and a tug every week from the good ol boys were irritated and even took to eGriz to libel the new coach.
Word
:coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I am truly excited about Griz football:
Like a month of not hearing from meth dealing, commuter college drop outs from Cheney

Hold up, yo. Ain't no Meth like the Cheney Meth. Baleeee Dat. I'm outie 5000 G.

I always thought of Alpha as leaning towards an off shoot Baptist ministry. Now that he has abandoned his fat Mexican girl I see a "NEW" Alpha coming around stomping on his old leanings and becoming downright prosaic.

A "NEW" Alpha could remove philosophical skepticism. I see a new Football Team Coming!

Umista said:
I always thought of Alpha as leaning towards an off shoot Baptist ministry. Now that he has abandoned his fat Mexican girl I see a "NEW" Alpha coming around stomping on his old leanings and becoming downright prosaic.

A "NEW" Alpha could remove philosophical skepticism. I see a new Football Team Coming!

Could it be possible? Alpha and PR actually on the same page.

No way, don't see Alpha allowing for that ever. Egriz would become much too boring.

PlayA rapE was against hiring Stitt, its on record......just like the bets he made that he didnt pay off. He lacks vision and is afraid of change. AG1 welcomes change we improvise, overcome and adapt to maximize ROI.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayA rapE was against hiring Stitt, its on record......just like the bets he made that he didnt pay off. He lacks vision and is afraid of change. AG1 welcomes change we improvise, overcome and adapt to maximize ROI.

He was against hiring anyone from out of the circle.. Change is a good thing!

mtgrizrule said:
Umista said:

No way, don't see Alpha allowing for that ever. Egriz would become much too boring.

Most of egriz as well as certain others may be excited about Stitt, but many of the big supporters and multiple former playrers seem to be taking a wait-and-see attitude.

PlayerRep said:
mtgrizrule said:
Umista said:

Most of egriz as well as certain others may be excited about Stitt, but many of the big supporters and multiple former playrers seem to be taking a wait-and-see attitude.

and when he does succeed they will be the first in line to give him a hand job.... Those are the type of fans we dont need..

grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:
mtgrizrule said:
Umista said:

and when he does succeed they will be the first in line to give him a hand job.... Those are the type of fans we dont need..

Yep nailed it!

/endthread

PlayerRep said:
mtgrizrule said:
Umista said:

Meaning as soon as he starts winning chippers they'll jump on the "I knew it all along bandwagon" that Playas driving

grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:
mtgrizrule said:
Umista said:

Right; let's nominate him FCS coach of the year before we see fly sweep one.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
mtgrizrule said:
Umista said:

Meaning as soon as he starts winning chippers they'll jump on the "I knew it all along bandwagon" that Playas driving

Rumor in Missoula this week was PlayARapE was spotted in Blue Ribbon Auto trying to get some new graphics for the wagon. I heard he asked for something "fast looking, but slimming" it spun some heads to say the least. I am sure those ass clowns at BRA will make something work.....finally.

I support the team, players and coaches at all times. "Fans" like Alpha apparently haven't supported the team since 2002, and continue to players, player parents, and coaches, some now former. Talk about a bad fan.

I am in the camp that is damn glad we got coach Stitt. I would have like to have had Leopold also but he was long gone by the time Kent got around to getting on the hiring ball.

I knew Bobby was out after a brief discussion with Royce. He did not want that type of coach at U of M. Sure Bobby lobbied the Washington's but it was not going to happen.

In the end I think we got the best coach. We will do well and after meeting this guy he is faster than hell on wheels and I am even more convinced now than before.

Back