• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Angel of Death has broken her wing...

Ursa Major

DONOR
I heard that our own Ms. Maroon has been in surgery to repair a shoulder. Other reports say it is a groin pull (I didn't ask). I hope you heal quickly and can soon come back and end the Krakaeuer thread, sweet dark angel!

Thank you a Ursa. Thank you fellas. How kind. The technical diagnosis is shattered shoulder. but i will be winging my way back to missoula tomorrow and can hardly wait for that ten hour van ride. :cry

meanwhile i will try to work on some witty repartee

That sucks. I hope she's doing better and posts in this thread with an update on her status.

Like most of you, I can only worship the divine Ms.M from afar. Be that as it may, I feel compelled to add my well wishes to the chorus. In addition, a piece of unsolicited advice - be faithful to the therapy. Cheat on AG1 & CDA if you must, and please leave the witty repartee to argh. Don't change a thing.

Safe travels and get well soon.

MsMaroon said:
Thank you a Ursa. Thank you fellas. How kind. The technical diagnosis is shattered shoulder. but i will be winging my way back to missoula tomorrow and can hardly wait for that ten hour van ride. :cry

Hope the injury doesn't impact your sammich makin' abilities. [emoji6]

grizfnz said:
MsMaroon said:

oh my gosh can i still do a sandwich! I can call subway i can call jimmy johns i can call arbiys . . .i got it covered :D

MsMaroon said:
grizfnz said:
MsMaroon said:

oh my gosh can i still do a sandwich! I can call subway i can call jimmy johns i can call arbiys . . .i got it covered :D

Thank god, I was really worried there for a minute.

Oh, and I am glad you are OK too.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
MsMaroon said:
grizfnz said:
MsMaroon said:

Thank god, I was really worried there for a minute.

Oh, and I am glad you are OK too.

Alpha . . . throughout the entire ordeal i had you in mind. i am nothing if i am not loyal and true blue.

I know, and thats why this works, I am really really happy you can still dial Jimmy Johns it means the world to me.

If there is anything I can do for your shoulder let me know........I am pretty good at programming speed dial numbers so you can be more comfortable and heal faster. Might even be able to download a voice app and make your device hands free. Anything for you.

I learned from my shoulder surgery - the physical therapy is the most important part. I had one thing that drove me to the grind of the PT, I had a permit for the Smith River. No way in hell was I going to miss that. So do your PT!!!! And get better soon.

my follow up doc will be dr larry stayner (sp?] the physician to the stars.it looks like i will be slinging that football in no time ;)

MsMaroon said:
my follow up doc will be dr larry stayner (sp?] the physician to the stars.it looks like i will be slinging that football in no time ;)

Stayner can really leave a permanent mark on you from what I hear. I wish you all the Resolve™ necessary to make it through this dark spot.

the angel of death has broken her wing? huh? did ms maroon accidentally lance one of her fake boobs, and all that entails?

please, all, put this punctured boob on your prayer list.

bill will understand.

A week post op. Witty repartee on my part has been scarce, but hardly noticeable in the face of all the great minds posting here regularly. I have an appointment with the "stain" doctor even if it does seem a bit far in the future. Meanwhile, i will haul out my copy of the scottish play and work on Queen Gertrude's famous speech . . . out out dark spot, etc etc etc ;) in preparation. Carry on. :thumb:

MsMaroon said:
A week post op. Witty repartee on my part has been scarce, but hardly noticeable in the face of all the great minds posting here regularly. I have an appointment with the "stain" doctor even if it does seem a bit far in the future. Meanwhile, i will haul out my copy of the scottish play and work on Queen Gertrude's famous speech . . . out out dark spot, etc etc etc ;) in preparation. Carry on. :thumb:
Welcome back, MM!! Could you do me a favor? I currently don't have insurance and I'm having some health problems. Could you tell Dr. Stain that it really burns when you pee and find out what that means for me. Thanks!!

Ursa Major said:
MsMaroon said:
Welcome back, MM!! I currently don't have insurance and I'm having some health problems. Could you tell Dr. Stain that it really burns when you pee and find out what that means for me. Thanks!!

I can help: http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69576&p=1042914&hilit=peepee#p1042914

Back