• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU on Stubhub

bgbigdog

DONOR
https://m.stubhub.com/montana-vs-north-dakota-state-8-29-2015-9194760/event/9194760/?s_tnt=64037:9:0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

$600 Top ticket price now. How high will it go?

Holy shit.
The GRIZ really are Montana's NFL

Is this game the biggest season opener in history?
-ESPN prime time - no other games on
-4 time Champ coming into WaGriz
-Extra seating with plan to shatter old attendance record
-New coach bringing an exciting brand of football - officially putting an end to the most turmoil filled era in GRIZ history -

I'm excited to say the least...

If anyone actually pays that for a ticket to a college football game they should be banned from the game. Idiots

pussycatkillerz said:
Holy shit.

-New coach bringing an exciting brand of football - officially putting an end to the most turmoil filled era in GRIZ history -

My money is on something north of $1k. But it's early yet.

pussycatkillerz said:
Holy shit.

Not prime time yet. Last I heard kickoff is 1:30 pm.

'68griz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
If anyone actually pays that for a ticket to a college football game they should be banned from the game. Idiots
+1

I wouldn't/couldn't pay that much, but if you could afford it and wanted to go bad enough, why not?

Hammer said:
'68griz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
+1

I wouldn't/couldn't pay that much, but if you could afford it and wanted to go bad enough, why not?

I've been thinking about just showing up and seeing if I can get a ticket outside the stadium on game day, but I wouldn't go anywhere near 600...

bgbigdog said:
https://m.stubhub.com/montana-vs-north-dakota-state-8-29-2015-9194760/event/9194760/?s_tnt=64037:9:0

$600 Top ticket price now. How high will it go?

Asking and getting are 2 different things.

I would guess good tickets will sell for $200-$300 - unless they're in a luxury box. Then they could be more.

I'll be happy to just keep my seats high up in NEZ!

Why not just show up on game day and beat up some guy by the footbridge and take his tickets for free, better yet, beat up some 8th graders and teach them a life lesson about supply and demand.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Why not just show up on game day and beat up some guy by the footbridge and take his tickets for free, better yet, beat up some 8th graders and teach them a life lesson about supply and demand.

Eighth graders have Griz tickets? No f-ing wonder stubhub is all jacked up.

A fella could buy half the season tickets in our stadium for that kind of coin. When real programs schedule good teams like this and don't back out, it must be amazing to be a part of.

Ron Ash said:
A fella could buy half the season tickets in our stadium for that kind of coin. When real programs schedule good teams like this and don't back out, it must be amazing to be a part of.

Ron, if you're interested, I may have an extra tic. Drop me a note and I'll see if I can get you in to see some real football.

You never know...lots of North Dakoooootans with disposable incomes these days....lots of canola farmers that would wipe their ass with a thousand dollar check thanks to their oil royalties!

a preview of when the bizon enter Wa Griz in August

http://www.thrillon.com/tag/you-won-t-believe-what-these-yellowstone-buffalo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Probably indicative a few drunk fans as well.

Back