• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

STARTING DATE FOR SPRING PRACTICE

griz71

Brint---when is this? Maybe March 14th? Will you and/or others be allowed to view the practices this year? Thanks!

I'm told practices won't be closed so I'll be trying to hit more of them and get some more updates from what I'm seeing.

BWahlberg said:
I'm told practices won't be closed so I'll be trying to hit more of them and get some more updates from what I'm seeing.

That's right you will. Slacker.

:cool:

PlayerRep said:
Spring practices won't be open.

Uh oh, sounds like somebody tattled on somebody who was videoing practices.

This just means it's closed to average joes, but if you slob enough nob, you can watch. :shrug:

So you'll be there eh PR?

BWahlberg said:

Remember, purposely vague... Everything's a fly sweep, run @ 100 mph. Oh yeah, it's great to have _________________ back on the field. Lord loves a working man.

bgbigdog said:
BWahlberg said:

Remember, purposely vague... Everything's a fly sweep, run @ 100 mph. Oh yeah, it's great to have _________________ back on the field. Lord loves a working man.

Practices closed except to QB club, bummer but maybe it'll get a few more local peeps to join up and support the Griz.

BWahlberg said:
bgbigdog said:
BWahlberg said:

Practices closed except to QB club, bummer but maybe it'll get a few more local peeps to join up and support the Griz.

What does one do to join the QB club?

reinell30 said:
BWahlberg said:
bgbigdog said:
BWahlberg said:

Info right here. http://www.gogriz.com/boosters/mont-quarterback-club.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

BWahlberg said:
reinell30 said:
BWahlberg said:
bgbigdog said:

Info right here. http://www.gogriz.com/boosters/mont-quarterback-club.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
So 5 large to get BW into Friday practices huh? I'd pitch in a C-note to help make that happen. Only 49 more...

Latest posts

Back