• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz in Portland

G&B

DONOR
Montana vs Portland State .First time back sense they dropped some coin on that stadium. I have been wanting to go there for some time now. Fun town, some of the best beer in the world, good food. Should be a fun crazy time, oh and it's Halloween so you pagans can sacrifice a hipster or two. Anyway does anyone know where the team stays while they are there? I think this will be a Griz trip for my Family.

G&B said:
Montana vs Portland State .First time back sense they dropped some coin on that stadium. I have been wanting to go there for some time now. Fun town, some of the best beer in the world, good food. Should be a fun crazy time, oh and it's Halloween so you pagans can sacrifice a hipster or two. Anyway does anyone know where the team stays while they are there? I think this will be a Griz trip for my Family.

My girlfriend and I will be making the trip to Portland for the game in the fall as well. Looking forward to this one!

Well if you can't find a willing participant that night I don't know what to tell you. Pay Alpha 100$ he might give you some pointers. That mans a right winged Hugh Hefner.

G&B said:
Well if you can't find a willing participant that night I don't know what to tell you. Pay Alpha 100$ he might give you some pointers. That mans a right winged Hugh Hefner.

You can never trust that guy when it comes to picking out women. Ill take my chances..

:lol:

Back