• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

THANK YOU

IntuitiveGriz

DONOR
I want to say THANK YOU to the WASHINGTON FOUNDATION one more time for there extremely generous 7 million gift towards the athletic improvements at UM. As a die-hard Griz fan, I can't say it enough times! Thank you...to infinity...

And I need to say THANK YOU one more time, as they (Washington Foundation, Montana Resources, and Northwestern Energy) continue enrich young people's lives and communities: :clap:

http://mtstandard.com/news/washington-foundation-montana-resources-donate-million-to-butte-sports-complex/article_5c829536-0948-5f22-bdb5-854ea6e856e5.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good for Butte. I umpired a State AA 4-5 years ago on the MT Tech campus, this was much needed.

And the Washington family, wow. I was involved in American Legion baseball for 30 years, thank you to the Washingtons.

I'll add my thanks too. Thank You! This facility and this coach are going to bring the best players to Missoula. The Griz will dominate the cats for decades to come with this state of the art facility and the new locker rooms. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Richard Cranium said:
I'll add my thanks too. Thank You! This facility and this coach are going to bring the best players to Missoula. The Griz will dominate the cats for decades to come with this state of the art facility and the new locker rooms. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

The Griz will dominate the Big Sky, not just the Cats! :thumb:

Definitely Thanks to the Washingtons! Great gifts for UM and Butte! Also my Butte wife thanks you! :clap:

Much love to a family that has been giving back to the GRIZ, the school and the state for years!!! Thank You

Back