• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams can't workout at EWU

Grizzoola

DONOR
Thought some of you might be interested in this article.

http://www.kgw.com/story/sports/ncaa/ducks/2015/03/03/adam-ducks-quarterback-transfer-eastern-washington/24320657/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WTF. Shoota to O. Baldwin butt-hurt, sends Shoota packing, meth-addled fans up in arms as Shoota acts the fool. When did this happen? More importantly, who TF cares? One thread, maybe two of it's funny. Move along, nothing left to see.

What, Regular students can't use the Football team facilities and this guy is just a regular student now. What is the big deal?

Grizzoola said:
Thought some of you might be interested in this article.

http://www.kgw.com/story/sports/ncaa/ducks/2015/03/03/adam-ducks-quarterback-transfer-eastern-washington/24320657/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks Big G!

Ursa Major said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Ursa Major said:
Breaking: They just crucified Jesus! You Bastards!!!

Wait Wat!?

That doesn't happen for a few more weeks...

We're still in lent.
Ahhhh....I'm Eastern Orthodox.
Now I understand why that guy who can't be named cause he has another job to do in the greater Sacramento area keeps burning down your house.

tumblr_mq9scn7zeQ1s852lfo2_500.gif

Ursa Major said:

Speaking of which, as holidays go, Easter sucks! Who would schedule a holiday on a Sunday? I mean, besides God...

Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Ursa Major said:

Wait Wat!?

We're still in lent.
Now I understand why that guy who can't be named cause he has another job to do in the greater Sacramento area keeps burning down your house.

I'm only Eastern Orthodox so I can get extra days off work. It really works well, just threaten to lawyer up and they tell me to enjoy St. Olaf Day and they'll see me next week.

Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Wait Wat!?

We're still in lent.

I'm only Eastern Orthodox so I can get extra days off work. It really works well, just threaten to lawyer up and they tell me to enjoy St. Olaf Day and they'll see me next week.
Crafty :thumb:

Back