• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

i was at the garden bar.... everyone was there

argh!

DONOR
i think a goal of egriz over the off-season is to up the average amount of literary content per post. creativity has gone the way of fake alias characters and gifs. where is the verbiage? who will be the next sunshine? why is the dumpster on fire? is um75 really the only relief?

argh! said:
i think a goal of egriz over the off-season is to up the average amount of literary content per post. creativity has gone the way of fake alias characters and gifs. where is the verbiage? who will be the next sunshine? why is the dumpster on fire? is um75 really the only relief?

Someone opened up a closet door and out stepped Johnny B. Goode
Playing guitar like a-ringin' a bell and lookin' like he should
If you gotta play at garden parties, I wish you a lotta luck
But if memories were all I sang, I rather drive a truck

Thank you Ricky Nelson

argh! said:

go-home-rainbow-youre-drunk-meme.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
argh! said:

go-home-rainbow-youre-drunk-meme.jpg
:D point made and taken. argh! I assume you are looking for quality over quantity? I've seen quantity, and I wasn't impressed. Maybe our new friends from Sacramento can be more witty.

bgbigdog said:
argh! said:

Someone opened up a closet door and out stepped Johnny B. Goode
Playing guitar like a-ringin' a bell and lookin' like he should
If you gotta play at garden parties, I wish you a lotta luck
But if memories were all I sang, I rather drive a truck

Thank you Ricky Nelson
Rick, don't call me Ricky.

The only poem I ever memorized.. 'cause it was posted over my grandma's toilet..
Ahem...
'Those of us with septic tanks, give to you our heartfelt thanks..
For throwing nothing in the pot, that isn't guaranteed to rot..
Kleenex is bad, match sticks too, cigarette butts are taboo..
No hair combings, use the basket..there's a darned good reason why we ask it!'

Author unknown, but wise...

Whew...I'm spent.....

peterc said:
The only poem I ever memorized.. 'cause it was posted over my grandma's toilet..
Ahem...
'Those of us with septic tanks, give to you our heartfelt thanks..
For throwing nothing in the pot, that isn't guaranteed to rot..
Kleenex is bad, match sticks too, cigarette butts are taboo..
No hair combings, use the basket..there's a darned good reason why we ask it!'

Author unknown, but wise...

Whew...I'm spent.....

Was that a throw down Peter?

"It's easy to grin,
When your ship comes in,
And you've got the stock market beat.
But the man worthwhile,
Is the man who can smile,
When his shorts are too tight in the seat."

"first down!" M...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Central/07/31/deck.collapse/index.html?iref=newssearch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:coffee:

On Wadeds Pond

Adapted from Henry David Thoreau

“I would rather shit in a pond in Bozenan, and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushioned outhouse out near the trail of tears.”
― Henry David Thoreau

Carnation milk the best in the land, the best damned milk they put in a can. No tits to pull no hay to pitch-- just pop a hole in the son of a bitch.

blackfoot griz said:
Carnation milk the best in the land, the best damned milk they put in a can. No tits to pull no hay to pitch-- just pop a hole in the son of a bitch.

Who was it who said that eGriz lacked substance? Party on!

i am hoping for creativity, not cut-and-passivity. you can quote me on that, and add a gif, if you wish.

i also think it is time to give up.

argh! said:
i am hoping for creativity, not cut-and-passivity. you can quote me on that, and add a gif, if you wish.

I am staring out the window,
Not knowing what to do,
My beer is Hamms,
The Ice has melted
Johnny Walker is black, not blue.

I'll have another beer and shot,
And then go take a pee.
And wonder why it always is,
Argh! is never happy with me.

JBS
World famous depressionist

argh! said:

when the end does come
no matter how dark times seem
we are all Sunny

Cheers to heat!
Not the kind that brings down shacks and shanties.
Cheers to the heat that burns deep within thighs and brings down panties!

-unknown artist-

Back