• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sportsnetwork BigSky Primer

bgbigdog

DONOR
http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=807887" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GlacierGrizX said:
Well that was a weak article in regards to GRIZ football. About 3 sentences of weak sauce reporting about Montana.

I love the part where the writer says Mac Bignell will be a top 5 new performer in the BSC in 2015! Lol, not even delusional cat fans believe he will even start this year! This guy is a total dip shit!!!!

GlacierGrizX said:
Well that was a weak article in regards to GRIZ football. About 3 sentences of weak sauce reporting about Montana.

Quit living in the past, this program is what it is and 3 sentences is pretty kind if you ask me.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
GlacierGrizX said:

Quit living in the past, this program is what it is and 3 sentences is pretty kind if you ask me.

Don't ever let up on these guys..

:cool:

Really?

I thought he covered the points that needed to be covered.

Montana is a 4th or 5th tier team in the BSC, sure Griz fans think thats BS but they rarely are rational when it comes to where our team really is. We are not the BSC champs and we havent been for close to half a decade. The rest of the country realizes what I did years ago, Montana is nothing close to what it used to be and we are hanging on like a movie star that wont go away YEARS after their prime (Schwarzenegger, Dench, Freeman) The last time Montana was relevant was when one of those actors had a good movie. :coffee:

We are Robert Byrd!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Really?

I thought he covered the points that needed to be covered.

Montana is a 4th or 5th tier team in the BSC, sure Griz fans think thats BS but they rarely are rational when it comes to where our team really is. We are not the BSC champs and we havent been for close to half a decade. The rest of the country realizes what I did years ago, Montana is nothing close to what it used to be and we are hanging on like a movie star that wont go away YEARS after their prime (Schwarzenegger, Dench, Freeman) The last time Montana was relevant was when one of those actors had a good movie. :coffee:

We are Robert Byrd!

The Griz have taken massive steps backwards, but a 4th-5th tier team in the Big Sky?

Aside from just being an antagonist, who would then be 1-3?

1. Idaho St
2. Ewu
3. Cal Poly
Maybe NAU

Sports network knows this as well hence why they covered it thoroughly in their story.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
1. Idaho St
2. Ewu
3. Cal Poly
Maybe NAU

Sports network knows this as well hence why they covered it thoroughly in their story.

Talent wise, this is hard to argue with.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
1. Idaho St
2. Ewu
3. Cal Poly
Maybe NAU

And MSU. Bobcats have won the Big Sky three times in the last five years.

poorgriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
1. Idaho St
2. Ewu
3. Cal Poly
Maybe NAU

I knew you would find a way to weasel into this topic.

And we have smoked you three of the last five years. The Griz have completely fallen of the wagon, and you still can't beat us. How fucking sad it is that?

You should be embarrassed instead of running your mouth. Pathetic.

I agree Raider, you and I both know how far back the Griz have slid and the cats cannot beat us with some of their best teams in the history of their program.

In some way they are a lot like Griz fans........they have their heads buried about where their football team really is in the grand scheme of things.

Raider said:
poorgriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
1. Idaho St
2. Ewu
3. Cal Poly
Maybe NAU

And we have smoked you three of the last five years. The Griz have completely fallen of the wagon, and you still can't beat us. How f***[*] sad it is that?

Yep, you have beaten us recently, and we've beaten you in your house TWICE recently. But go ahead and pretend we haven't. You guys need to try to figure out how to win the Big Sky again one of these years.

poorgriz said:
Raider said:
poorgriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
1. Idaho St
2. Ewu
3. Cal Poly
Maybe NAU

And we have smoked you three of the last five years. The Griz have completely fallen of the wagon, and you still can't beat us. How f***[*] sad it is that?

Yep, you have beaten us recently, and we've beaten you in your house TWICE recently. But go ahead and pretend we haven't. You guys need to try to figure out how to win the Big Sky again one of these years.

No one is denying that. But the fact remains that cat fans continue to be oblivious to the fact that MSU's best teams in a very long time in 2010 and 2012 could only beat one of our worst teams in a long time in 2010 and 2012 by only 5 and 9 points respectively. That's something to beat your chests about for sure.

get'em_griz said:
poorgriz said:
Raider said:
poorgriz said:

No one is denying that. But the fact remains that cat fans continue to be oblivious to the fact that MSU's best teams in a very long time in 2010 and 2012 could only beat one of our worst teams in a long time in 2010 and 2012 by only 5 and 9 points respectively. That's something to beat your chests about for sure.

Winning the BigSky is the top of the mountain for the kitties....its embarrassing having Montana included with their name once they get into the playoffs.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
get'em_griz said:
poorgriz said:
Raider said:

Winning the BigSky is the top of the mountain for the kitties....its embarrassing having Montana included with their name once they get into the playoffs.
This, I could care less about BSC championships that's kinda like getting excited for second or third place.

Sure they are nice but I would rather get into the playoffs anyway we can and win it all. The difference between UM and state is monumental but this happy to win BSC titles mentality is yet another reason they are in our rear view mirror and will always be playing catch up.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
get'em_griz said:
poorgriz said:

This, I could care less about BSC championships that's kinda like getting excited for second or third place.

Sure they are nice but I would rather get into the playoffs anyway we can and win it all. The difference between UM and state is monumental but this happy to win BSC titles mentality is yet another reason they are in our rear view mirror and will always be playing catch up.

Couldn't agree more.

poorgriz said:
Raider said:
poorgriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
1. Idaho St
2. Ewu
3. Cal Poly
Maybe NAU

:lol:

You are good PG, I'll give you that. You are almost to 2506 level.

Back