• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Zach to the Steelers?

chaseum

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/03/grizzlies-wagenmann-could-be-late-round-gem-for-steelers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

'68griz said:
Wow, it would make me VERY happy to have one of my favorite Griz playing for my NFL team.

This! Lived in the Steel City when I was 3 and 4, Mom gave me a valentines signed by Mean Joe Green. Would love to see Waggs with the team I've followed since 1972.

Not sayin' they are the GRIZ but still

SaskGriz said:
'68griz said:
Wow, it would make me VERY happy to have one of my favorite Griz playing for my NFL team.

This! Lived in the Steel City when I was 3 and 4, Mom gave me a valentines signed by Mean Joe Green. Would love to see Waggs with the team I've followed since 1972.

My girlfriend is from Pittsburgh....that town is waaaay cool to visit...not sure if I'd wanna live there, haha. So pretty with all the bridges and surrounding forest. Plus I'm a history nut so that always plays a factor.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
SaskGriz said:
'68griz said:

My girlfriend is from Pittsburgh....that town is waaaay cool to visit...not sure if I'd wanna live there, haha. So pretty with all the bridges and surrounding forest. Plus I'm a history nut so that always plays a factor.

I love the view of PNC Park. I'd love to catch a game there sometime. When I play MLB The Show, I cannot get enough of the bridge behind the outfield stadium walls. :thumb:

Wags or Biermann signing with Pittsburgh would be awesome, for this Steelers fan since birth, 1971.

Nothing wrong with playing for the most successful Super Bowl team in history.

Former Griz DB Tuff Harris already did.

IntuitiveGriz said:
Wags or Biermann signing with Pittsburgh would be awesome, for this Steelers fan since birth, 1971.

Dang, I seen where Biermann resigned yesterday with the Falcons.

Great news, but would have preferred him in Pittsburgh, as the rumor...

IntuitiveGriz said:

49er fans would argue that point.

Back