• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

its almost unfair

I wish they would schedule just one Missouri Valley game so they could gain a little perspective on how weak their competition really is. Half of those teams would keep them under 20.

EastCoastGriz said:
saw this over at bobkitty nation

Our weapons on O is so loaded it is almost unfair
Well, for educated people, from UM fer instance, it would be "Our weapons ... are ...", but, what the heck, it is belaboring the obvious.

LongTimeCatFan said:
EastCoastGriz said:

I'm thinking we should just award the conference championship to the kitty's now.
Might as well, it's going to happen anyway

Sweet Jesus man, hope indeed springs eternal. Exactly 4 months ago to the day you were a humiliated, sniveling man with an existential crisis delivered by way of a 34-7 shellacking by your intra-state rival.

Now this?

SMFH

Ursa Major said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
EastCoastGriz said:

I'm thinking we should just award the conference championship to the kitty's now.

Sweet Jesus man, hope indeed springs eternal. Exactly 4 months ago to the day you were a humiliated, sniveling man with an existential crisis delivered by way of a 34-7 shellacking by your intra-state rival.

Now this?

SMFH

Yeah, and your point is???

LongTimeCatFan said:
Ursa Major said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
EastCoastGriz said:

Now this?

SMFH

I know...might as well ask the sun not to come up in the morning.

Ursa Major said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Ursa Major said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Now this?

SMFH

Exactly!

It's March. Everybody knows that the Cats are gonna win it all in March.

:shrug:

LongTimeCatFan said:
Ursa Major said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Ursa Major said:

Now this?

SMFH

Exactly!

funny-animal-captions-1-1-s-307x512.jpg

EastCoastGriz said:

Stupid statment. Fairness doesn't have anything to do with it. But they are indeed loaded on offense.

IroneagleXP said:
EastCoastGriz said:

Stupid statment. Fairness doesn't have anything to do with it. But they are indeed loaded on offense.
They are, in fact, loaded on offense. Thin at QB though with Bleskin being a mental mess after the game he had here. That tight end they picked up is the real deal. They have WRs and RBs coming out of their ears and a solid, deep OL.

Until they get a D they're going to struggle against good, balanced teams. But you must admit they're loaded on offense.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Ursa Major said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Ursa Major said:

Now this?

SMFH

Exactly!

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: Well played...

UMGriz75 said:
EastCoastGriz said:

Well, for educated people, from UM fer instance, it would be "Our weapons ... are ...", but, what the heck, it is belaboring the obvious.

I'm not so sure about that UMGriz75. I believe they went with the singular verb instead of the plural verb for a reason. If you recall, Andy only gave Barney one bullet and he couldn't load his weapon. :thumb:

Don't forget the Cats have a lot longer time to heal up in the postseason. They have to be the favorites.

So does this mean that the Cats will give us a competitive game this year? I think not, just another blowout for the Griz!

Back