• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Serious Request

ALPHAGRIZ1

Since everyone else is asking for money on every website I post on, if any of you have a few bucks extra for this little gal, she would appreciate it. Her parents are dirt poor and need all the help they can get.
http://www.gofundme.org/p83r4g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If nothing else it will be positive karma for you. Trust me, some of you need it.

She thanks you, and if you choose to donate than I guess I do too.

ButteGrizzle thanks for the donation and if a couple of you posting here did it anonymously thanks as well, you guys are awesome.

:clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb:

Burying the flag, sending a donation, and thanks for asking. Never thought I would post here again, but cannot resist this invitation. More need to step up. Peace.

Thanks goat :thumb:

You are a good dude and you are right about stepping up.......its the right thing to do for this little gal, she is a good kid. :thumb:

Much appreciation to all that have helped out, her parents are overwhelmed by the support.

:clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb:

P.S. Shout out to the cat fans chipping in and the Sac st fan!

Alpha. I was finally to open the link on my home computer. My Govn't computer blocked the link at work. Donation made. I hate seeing kids ill! Thank you for this!

Back