• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tim Hauck is responsible for

IntuitiveGriz

DONOR
Tim Hauck is repsonsible, in small part :thumb: , for Colt Anderson's success.

On Mon, Mar 23, Colt Anderson returned to Butte and visited/signed autographs for youngsters at the YMCA. The first 100 kids received an autographed photo of Colt.

"Coming back to my hometown and seeing kids like this, they're waiting, wait in line for an hour just to get an autograph. Uh, you know growing up I had idols like Tim Hauck that I looked up to. And ah, I remember he gave me a pair of gloves when he was with the Packers, and that was the coolest thing in the world. So just to come back and give back to my hometown there is nothing better."

Thanks Colt :!:

IntuitiveGriz said:
Tim Hauck is repsonsible, in small part :thumb: , for Colt Anderson's success.

On Mon, Mar 23, Colt Anderson returned to Butte and visited/signed autographs for youngsters at the YMCA. The first 100 kids received an autographed photo of Colt.

"Coming back to my hometown and seeing kids like this, they're waiting, wait in line for an hour just to get an autograph. Uh, you know growing up I had idols like Tim Hauck that I looked up to. And ah, I remember he gave me a pair of gloves when he was with the Packers, and that was the coolest thing in the world. So just to come back and give back to my hometown there is nothing better."

Thanks Colt :!:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

My wife and I bought our 10 year old son tickets to see the Titans and the Colts play after Christmas (for his Christmas and birthday presents )this past year his 2 favorite players are Colt and Marc . Unfortunately Marc got cut 3 days after we made all our travel plans and bought our tickets. He even wanted to go even though his Titans sucked this year. We tried to through the grapevine to let Colt know my son was there . but he received the message after the game. Colt contacted a friend of mine and got our address and sent my son a pair of signed gloves a few weeks after the game. The joy on his face was priceless . Colt is a truly upstanding man for that and my son will remember it for the rest of his life

http://www.kbzk.com/story/28595211/butte-nfl-player-colt-anderson-meets-with-local-kids" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

News video of Colt meet-n-greet

Back