• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Marcques Rodgers

Unfortunately he is injured or still recovering from last year's injury. It's been discussed in a few other topics.

HookedonGriz said:
Unfortunately he is injured or still recovering from last year's injury. It's been discussed in a few other topics.

No inside information here, but I think him seeing the field would be a bonus. I think Stitt is probably planning to move on.

bgbigdog said:
HookedonGriz said:

No inside information here, but I think him seeing the field would be a bonus. I think Stitt is probably planning to move on.

No Info at all, but Coach Stitt doesn't appear to be the kind to leave any stone unturned. If Marq is healthy and a player he will not be "moved on from". He looks the real deal on paper and had some great moments in spring ball/fall camp when he first arrived. Here's hoping because there is always room for big fast receivers who can play. :D

bgbigdog said:
HookedonGriz said:

I can state Stitt has not moved on from Marq.

:shock: Can you imagine the Griz lineing-up at the LOS with Ellis Henderson (1,000 yard WR), Jamaal Jones (1,000 yard WR), Tyler Lucas and Marq Rogers? :shock: That would be one badass WR corps. There wouldn't be one DC or secondary that wouldn't pucker-up a bit.

And no proven QB to be able to get them the ball with an OL that isnt a sieve................yeah I would be worried if I was a DC

:coffee:

Gus hasn't really had a chance to prove himself one way or another at this level, but leave it to AlphaBison to root against the kid. :roll:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
And no proven QB to be able to get them the ball with an OL that isnt a sieve................yeah I would be worried if I was a DC

Pflug will save the day. If not him, Prater.

Htowngriz said:
Gus hasn't really had a chance to prove himself one way or another at this level, but leave it to AlphaBison to root against the kid. :roll:

Let's get realistic for a minute: Neither Gus, NOR Rodgers, NOR Lucas has done much on the football field as a collegian....let's not annoint them saviors just yet. Doesn't mean we're rooting "against" them....just trying to temper expecations a bit. :roll:

AZGrizFan said:
Htowngriz said:

Let's get realistic for a minute: Neither Gus, NOR Rodgers, NOR Lucas has done much on the football field as a collegian....let's not annoint them saviors just yet. Doesn't mean we're rooting "against" them....just trying to temper expecations a bit. :roll:

Anytime a team is breaking in a new QB in a new system, there has to be some concern. Until the GRIZ play games, we have no way of knowing the level of our quarterbacks and new players.

AZGrizFan said:
Htowngriz said:

Dont argue with Htown he likes when things (cocks) blow up in his face.............

Its too bad JJ got caught up in the shitstorm and was never really allowed to shine (outside of maybe his soph year). I think JJ would just shine in Stitts offense. Bad timing but he still ended up as our 2nd or 3rd best QB of all time. May have pushed Dave with 4 yrs under Stitt.

Hammer said:
Its too bad JJ got caught up in the shitstorm and was never really allowed to shine (outside of maybe his soph year). I think JJ would just shine in Stitts offense. Bad timing but he still ended up as our 2nd or 3rd best QB of all time. May have pushed Dave with 4 yrs under Stitt.

"Pushing" and "Stitt" don't belong in the same sentence. This is Egriz not Prisoner's Life.

Ursa Major said:
Hammer said:

"Pushing" and "Stitt" don't belong in the same sentence. This is Egriz not Prisoner's Life.

Probably not. But most people reading my post wouldn't make that connection, unless of course that was on their mind to start with.

Its ok, dude.

Hammer said:
Ursa Major said:
Hammer said:

Probably not. But most people reading my post wouldn't make that connection, unless of course that was on their mind to start with.

Its ok, dude.
So you think that it was an unconscious thing on your part? I'm not going to judge!!

Ursa Major said:
Hammer said:
Ursa Major said:
Hammer said:

Its ok, dude.
So you think that it was an unconscious thing on your part? I'm not going to judge!!

:lol:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

(Sieve) I'm glad someone is paying attention on this medium. :thumb:

Back