• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is there any video of the final scrimmage?

PDXGrizzly

DONOR
For us exiles in the Montana Diaspora, we need help! Any video out there? Highlights or other? I feel as if I'm wasting away for lack of Griz football.

No, and if there is.. a thread will be made denouncing said video and somebody will write an email to the head coach.

If you are on Facebook there are a couple of pages from UM Athleics and UM Grizzlies that do a great job of updates, videos, etc. There were a few from the scrimmage.

IdahoGrizFan said:

Great coverage there. Gustafson was throwing pretty damn good, despite the wind. The long incomplete pass in which the DB broke up did not have much air for that distance. That was a damn impressive pass against the wind. So many other QB's would not have gotten the ball there, or would have gotten too much air under it and the wind would have played more havoc on it. Gustafson and Prater have very strong arms. We know Pflug has to get in the weight room to strengthen his arm. Anyone care to comment how strong of an arm Chalich and Simis have. Which current or past QB's can we compare arm strength with for each?

A friend of mine in ID told me Simis is pretty similar to Bergquist in passing and playing style. Anyone care to confirm that? Chalich, I really have no idea. I am guessing he has above average arm strength, just a notch below Prater and Gustafson (those 2 have great arm strength from the little I saw to date.

Great little recap by kpax except for one little goof in the write-up:

"The Griz will take the next three-plus months off and begin fall camp in early August. Montana opens its 2015 season at home on August 29, hosting three-time defending FCS national champion North Dakota State on a game that will be televised nationally on ESPN."

get'em_griz said:
Great little recap by kpax except for one little goof in the write-up:

"The Griz will take the next three-plus months off and begin fall camp in early August. Montana opens its 2015 season at home on August 29, hosting three-time defending FCS national champion North Dakota State on a game that will be televised nationally on ESPN."

LOL, And I hear they've won like what, 9 games in a row at home? :lol:

mtgrizrule said:
IdahoGrizFan said:

Great coverage there. Gustafson was throwing pretty damn good, despite the wind. The long incomplete pass in which the DB broke up did not have much air for that distance. That was a damn impressive pass against the wind. So many other QB's would not have gotten the ball there, or would have gotten too much air under it and the wind would have played more havoc on it. Gustafson and Prater have very strong arms. We know Pflug has to get in the weight room to strengthen his arm. Anyone care to comment how strong of an arm Chalich and Simis have. Which current or past QB's can we compare arm strength with for each?

A friend of mine in ID told me Simis is pretty similar to Bergquist in passing and playing style. Anyone care to confirm that? Chalich, I really have no idea. I am guessing he has above average arm strength, just a notch below Prater and Gustafson (those 2 have great arm strength from the little I saw to date.
Chalich managed to drill UM's photographer in the head. He would probably tell ya that he has a great arm lol. I shouldn't laugh tho cuz it looked like it thumped him pretty hard.

NLGrizFan said:
mtgrizrule said:
IdahoGrizFan said:

Chalich managed to drill UM's photographer in the head. He would probably tell ya that he has a great arm lol. I shouldn't laugh tho cuz it looked like it thumped him pretty hard.

Why did this pop into my head?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euHfP6X_axY[/youtube]

jodcon said:
NLGrizFan said:
mtgrizrule said:
IdahoGrizFan said:

Why did this pop into my head?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euHfP6X_axY[/youtube]
:lol: Pretty much! That poor old guy did more stumbling that the mascot did tho :lol:

PDXGrizzly said:
For us exiles in the Montana Diaspora

The guys on the board with the cat and eagle extensions have been giving Wikipedia a workout trying to figure out what a Diaspora was. Nicely played. :clap:

Back