• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How Many More?

and there is no reason to move this thread either.. Just like the other 6 threads about Jon Krakauer. If you move mine at least move those threads to eGrizolitics cause that's were they belong.

I'm with you 420. MODS, stop the nonsense! This is supposed to be a forum about FCS sports!

The book covers 3 incidents involving Griz football players. The book has 100 pages on the JJ matter. This forum is about UM football. Why wouldn't there be threads and posts on this subject. The topic is completely relevant, and more relevant than 95% of the posts that 420 makes. I think egriz should ban all of 420's posts with graphics in them. None relevant to UM football. They just take up space, and are a waste of space.

PlayerRep said:
The book covers 3 incidents involving Griz football players. The book has 100 pages on the JJ matter. This forum is about UM football. Why wouldn't there be threads and posts on this subject. The topic is completely relevant, and more relevant than 95% of the posts that 420 makes. I think egriz should ban all of 420's posts with graphics in them. None relevant to UM football. They just take up space, and are a waste of space.
I think 420 should just randomly post in every thread just so I can see that ass all the time. DAMN she fine!

PlayerRep said:

I can see that your butt hurt from not getting any dick last weekend PR.

griz5700 said:
Cool thread.......

ct420.gif

grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:

I can see that your butt hurt from not getting any dick last weekend PR.

LOL, nice one. If you weren't a griz fan I would share a bowl with you.

alabamagrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:
I think 420 should just randomly post in every thread just so I can see that ass all the time. DAMN she fine!

She best in space, too.

Back