• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Shoota aint the only one

I thought that tweet was funny as fuck, and can't stand that in this politically correct world we've created that the Rockets had to immediately retract and step all over themselves apologizing.

AZGrizFan said:
I thought that tweet was funny as f***, and can't stand that in this politically correct world we've created that the Rockets had to immediately retract and step all over themselves apologizing.
This

LongTimeCatFan said:
Why are Griz fans still concerned with UO's 3rd string QB?
Not concerned. I am rooting for VA and think he will be a great PAC 12 QB. I wish the griz had a QB good enough to go play for the Ducks his last year.

And if you think he will be third string you are not paying attention.

Shoota is a fine young man who made a great decision to extract himself from a joke institution. His threat to shoot people in WA-Griz shouldn't go unnoticed, but I believe he's learned from it. He's definitely bettered himself in the past few months. It's a shame that the scumbags in Cheney can't bring themselves to be happy for Shoota.

garizzalies said:
Remember how Shoota got his name? He posted an extremely threatening picture of a dangerous gun pointed at an innocent bear. Well I just saw that the Rockets did the same thing. http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/rockets-apologize-for-tweet-featuring-horse-being-shot-042815
"...it’s probably best not to use a gun and depicting the shooting of an animal..."
Thank goodness the BSC is rid of that dangerous thug

It bothers me a little that some poor horse had to be the victim in this case.

A picture of mark Cuban wouldn't bother me though.

putter said:
Geeze, what the hell happened to our sense of humor in this country?

I blame Disney, Animal planet, etc...anthropomorphism. Lots of people in the U.S care more about dogs than humans. In my experience, that is a very American thing.

Alaska Griz said:
putter said:
Geeze, what the hell happened to our sense of humor in this country?

I blame Disney, Animal planet, etc...anthropomorphism. Lots of people in the U.S care more about dogs than humans. In my experience, that is a very American thing.

Well, truth be told, dogs are far more likable than many humans.

AZGrizFan said:
I thought that tweet was funny as f***, and can't stand that in this politically correct world we've created that the Rockets had to immediately retract and step all over themselves apologizing.

Spot on! I especially thought it was hysterical that of all posters on here....... ALPHA was bent out of shape about Shoota shooting at a cute little stuffed teddy bear..... classic!

Back