• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Will UNDSU Repeat?

AllWeatherFan

DONOR
No, they will not.

/thread

(And this is coming from somebody who predicted the last one. But this year their luck runs out.)

/comment-after-thread

Heck yes, they would beat Alabama. Just ask any of their new fans, they'll be happy to tell ya. Haha!

Incredible respect for that program and what it's done. Just can't stand their new Bamdwagon fanbase.

Wouldn't they have to win their 3rd and 4th before they go for 5? (CDA, did I get that right?)

AZGrizFan said:
MrTitleist said:
get'em_griz said:
And cue Bisonation in 3... 2... 1...

You mean lakesbison?

Also, can we get like.. 4-5 more NDSU threads up here? I don't feel like we have enough.

Well, they ARE our next and first opponent. :? :?

Can you imagine what egriz will be like in August? There won't be any other thread topics. LOL

AZGrizFan said:
MrTitleist said:
get'em_griz said:

You mean lakesbison?

Also, can we get like.. 4-5 more NDSU threads up here? I don't feel like we have enough.

That and the fact that they beat us last time they played us. So this would be two in a row.

AllWeatherFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
MrTitleist said:
get'em_griz said:

You mean lakesbison?

That and the fact that they've beaten us four straight going back to the Camellia Bowls... :lol:

The bowls were a joke -due to the rules on transfers. With the actual team that played the season, they win going away. What's different now is that their fans weren't as plump as they are today. The advent of bacon-wrapped chocolate cake was a game changer. And don't think that isn't an economic issue as well. Dam difficult to find an applewood-smoked specimin to wrap on my scallops in this past weekend.

AZGrizFan said:
Wouldn't they have to win their 3rd and 4th before they go for 5? (CDA, did I get that right?)

Spot on, AZ. The fans in Fargo always like to put the cart before the horse.

You Betcha!!

Anything less than a national championship this year will be a major disappointment.

I'm sure you guys will be on here posting about it, weeping into your latte while BisonNation is drinking Frisco out of beer.

Any of you guys plan on buying any championship tickets this summer? Didn't think so.

yeager_fan said:
You Betcha!!

Anything less than a national championship this year will be a major disappointment.

I'm sure you guys will be on here posting about it, weeping into your latte while BisonNation is drinking Frisco out of beer.

Any of you guys plan on buying any championship tickets this summer? Didn't think so.

QWJ4hdr.gif

yeager_fan said:
You Betcha!!

I'm sure you guys will be on here posting about it, weeping into your latte while BisonNation is drinking Frisco out of doughnuts.

Minor edit.

EverettGriz said:
yeager_fan said:
You Betcha!!

I'm sure you guys will be on here posting about it, weeping into your latte while BisonNation is drinking Frisco out of doughnuts.

Minor edit.

Haha! God, why are they so fucking fat?

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
yeager_fan said:
You Betcha!!

Minor edit.

Haha! God, why are they so f***[*] fat?

We are fat because we are rich. And we like to eat. Since we have so much money, we can buy whatever we want, so we are fat.

yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
yeager_fan said:
You Betcha!!

Minor edit.

Haha! God, why are they so f***[*] fat?

We are fat because we are rich. And we like to eat. Since we have so much money, we can buy whatever we want, so we are fat.

The poor want money and the rich want sex. Not food. Come on! Damned nouveau riche!

Back