• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JJ and the Red Blacks

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Found this pic of JJ with his new CFL team the Red Blacks. Interesting enough, #19 next to him is 3 time FCS national champ Brock Jensen. My money is on JJ :)

HookedonGriz said:
Found this pic of JJ with his new CFL team the Red Blacks. Interesting enough, #19 next to him is 3 time FCS national champ Brock Jensen. My money is on JJ :)

My money always has been and will continue to be on JJ. Kids a warrior!!

HookedonGriz said:

Get to your optometrist when you can. JJ, with the beard, is on the left. Ball cradled in his arm. Thanks for sharing the picture though, best of luck to him.

JJ as always sounded like the class act that he is. The Redblacks did what professionals are suppose to do, research the situation before jumping to a conclusion (unlike many involved in this case).

Jordy is going to be in tough to make that roster. Burris is old but still might have some tread on the tires and sells tickets. It would be very surprising if they didn't keep Demarco as he has played quite a bit for a couple of years. Hopefully Jordy can take that 3 spot off the other 3 QB's. I'm really pulling for him!

I hope he gets a shot, not like Berquist. We had him up here in Saskatchewan for a couple of years and I think gave him one series then cut him loose. He deserved a better chance and I hope JJ gets his.

bgbigdog said:
HookedonGriz said:

Get to your optometrist when you can. JJ, with the beard, is on the left. Ball cradled in his arm. Thanks for sharing the picture though, best of luck to him.

Yes fully aware of that fact bud. Did I confuse you. No one looks like JJ except the guy on the left with the beard.

Aaaa I see now....because I said Jensen was "next to" him. My bad......when us upload a picture you don't actually see the pic until it's posted so I was going from memory

HookedonGriz said:
bgbigdog said:
HookedonGriz said:

Yes fully aware of that fact bud. Did I confuse you. No one looks like JJ except the guy on the left with the beard.

Me confused? Of course I am.

HookedonGriz said:
bgbigdog said:
HookedonGriz said:

What about the guy to JJ's left? I'm starting to wonder if perhaps you have racist tendencies...

CrunchGriz said:
Article about the resurrection of this issue and Jordan's and the Redblack organization's response to it:

http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/loc...ncident-for-rookie-redblack-qb-jordan-johnson

I thought it was telling that the Missoulian gave a two paragraph acknowledgement of the article on its website then directed readers to AJ's sports blog.
So as the paper goes full tilt on Krakauer stories and very intentionally avoids using the phrase "not guilty" in reference to Jordan Johnson, it chooses not to give equal treatment to an
article about his response to this book? That's just wrong.

HookedonGriz said:
bgbigdog said:
HookedonGriz said:

He's not you bud, friend!

Ursa Major said:
HookedonGriz said:
bgbigdog said:
HookedonGriz said:

Sober much??? :cool:

Hammer said:
Ursa Major said:
HookedonGriz said:
bgbigdog said:

Sober much??? :cool:
He don't sober

HookedonGriz said:

how much "money" did you lose? JJ was released , Brock still with team.

Shitty Deal but hopefully it will help all the BS around JJ die down now.

http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/football/cfl/redblacks-release-11-players-to-get-down-to-cfl-roster-limit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts

Back