• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Can we beat Liberty?

Griz!ron

I don't know anything about Liberty, but I wanted to discuss something other than 'the book' or NDSU.
My apologies to the die-hard, one-game-at-a-time fans.

Their fans are talking about:

1. Issues with depth and experience at O-line... reminds me of what we talked about last year.

2. Good running backs

3. Sounds like some open battles in the secondary and on the D-line

While by no means is this official I pulled a 2-deep one of their reporters had. I'll check and see how many starters they're possibly replacing and edit this post.

QB - starter returns
RB - Starter returns
WR - 1 of 2 starters return
TE - new player
O-line - 3 of 5 starters return
D-line - 2 of 4 starters return
LB - 1 of 3 starters return I think - but looks like they run a lot of nickel with 2 LBs)
DBs - (they list a nickel as a starter, including him) 2 of 5 starters return

So rough math - 6 returning on offense / 5 returning on defense

They were a tough out when they were in WaGriz last time out. QB was pretty good last season, made the tournament. Team on the rise, and for the most part, a trim fan base. Still think it's a win.

We will be at Liberty to witness this event....another great game in the eastern USA. Go Griz!

BWahlberg said:
Their fans are talking about:

1. Issues with depth and experience at O-line... reminds me of what we talked about last year.

2. Good running backs

3. Sounds like some open battles in the secondary and on the D-line

While by no means is this official I pulled a 2-deep one of their reporters had. I'll check and see how many starters they're possibly replacing and edit this post.

QB - starter returns
RB - Starter returns
WR - 1 of 2 starters return
TE - new player
O-line - 3 of 5 starters return
D-line - 2 of 4 starters return
LB - 1 of 3 starters return I think - but looks like they run a lot of nickel with 2 LBs)
DBs - (they list a nickel as a starter, including him) 2 of 5 starters return

So rough math - 6 returning on offense / 5 returning on defense

....and God.

Back