• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Can We Beat Off...

Ursa Major

DONOR
for the control of mosquitos? Clearly the August home FCS game will present a potential for mosquitos to be a problem for fans and football players too. Do you think it will have any effect on the Montana vs. UNDSU game?

I'm guessin' that you were drinking while reading eGriz. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Ursa Major said:
for the control of mosquitos? Clearly the August home FCS game will present a potential for mosquitos to be a problem for fans and football players too. Do you think it will have any effect on the Montana vs. UNDSU game?

The courtesy you display with the bolded to underscore the thread's bona fides is unparalleled. Not many can use bold to underscore something, but many also thought people had no use for a car or personal computer. Ford. Jobs. Ursa.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

The courtesy you display with the bolded to underscore the thread's bona fides is unparalleled. Not many can use bold to underscore something, but many also thought people had no use for a car or personal computer. Ford. Jobs. Ursa.

I'm simply humbled and honored by the Zen Master's approval!! Can I make you a sandwich, Sir?

...you learn to solve problems...
...without the use of violence...
...when a big mosquito...
...lands on your testicles...

... :cool: ...

zengriz said:

The first time I went to Alaska I was salmon fishing on a stream there. Went to the bushes to take a whiz, looked down, and my privates were black with mosquitoes.

There was violence on both sides that day, my friend...

cclarkblues said:
zengriz said:

The first time I went to Alaska I was salmon fishing on a stream there. Went to the bushes to take a whiz, looked down, and my privates were black with mosquitoes.

There was violence on both sides that day, my friend...

This story coupled with the "Great Wienie Roast of 1979" story are both frightening and educational. You have lived an interesting life, Clark! Too bad Krakauer started writing pure fiction. These are the kinds of man vs. nature and life affirming stories that would make for an inspiring novel.

Back