• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Latest article and video on Stitt

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Like what I am hearing. Had no idea they were #11 in the nation in time of possession. One would think with that fast-paced of an offense the time of possession wouldn't be so strong. #1 in nation in most plays per game and still a strong time of possession is impressive. If he can get that clicking here with long sustained drives, watch out.

http://billingsgazette.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/football/stitt-sells-vision-for-griz-football/article_e6e9a824-b59d-5f37-9d60-069f4e9bd1c0.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Love it man!!! The man is glowing with confidence talking about his offensive philosophy. The more I hear him talk the more I am sold on the hire.

Stitt also said they are looking into possibility of bringing in some more seating for Griz/Bison. Get it close to 27k!!! Awesome!

HookedonGriz said:
Stitt also said they are looking into possibility of bringing in some more seating for Griz/Bison. Get it close to 27k!!! Awesome!

Well with NDSU fans, maybe communications got messed up. I thinks someone said "With NDSU fans visiting it will be like 27k, being they are so big. " :thumb:

Latest posts

Back