• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Golson Leaving Notre Dame?

Notre Dame is my second love outside of the Griz. 2 comments.
1. I've watched Everett since his days in South Carolina. Kid is a stud but had some head game issues last year. His high school recruiting tape was unreal! The Irish stole him from South Carolina.
2. It was long reported at the end of last year that given Malik's talent and being an underclassman he's ND's future. It serves Everett to transfer...but, he will not be a Griz, I'll guarantee that. If that is what you're trying to suggest with this post, forget it. He is beyond Fcs talent. Sounds like some others on here have looked around to see he's narrowed it down.
My guess would be Spurrier.

I'll bet ND makes a strong run at getting UNDSU's QB to transfer (he's that good) but no way Wentz leaves a a power house like the Bison and a chance to win a championship to go play for the Irish.

Grizbeer said:
I'll bet ND makes a strong run at getting UNDSU's QB to transfer (he's that good) but no way Wentz leaves a a power house like the Bison and a chance to win a championship to go play for the Irish.
Nick Sabin would give his left nut for a qb like Wentz

westnodak93bison said:
Grizbeer said:

What's stopping him?

westnodak93bison said:

I would have to assume a heavy dose of sarcasm is in play here, otherwise your credibility will suffer. Hmm. 'Credibility' used in a eGriz post......sorry. :oops:

No. Watch and see this upcoming season unfold. He has all the tools. 6'6" 230+lb, strong arm, athletic, very smart, very competitive, tough, teammates love him and he delivers. All this after playing about 2 years of game experience at QB.

westnodak93bison said:
No. Watch and see this upcoming season unfold. He has all the tools. 6'6" 230+lb, strong arm, athletic, very smart, very competitive, tough, teammates love him and he delivers. All this after playing about 2 years of game experience at QB.

Here is to Brady Gustafson becoming that and more. :thumb:

westnodak93bison said:

He chooses to stay at NDSU because he loves the scenery?

EverettGriz said:
westnodak93bison said:

:lol: :clap: :thumb: That was a great one EG.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some of the worlds best farm land is beautiful especially if you own it. You can't eat evergreen trees.

EverettGriz said:
westnodak93bison said:

ND'S campus is beautiful, but, South Bend in disgusting !

blackfoot griz said:
EverettGriz said:
westnodak93bison said:

ND'S campus is beautiful, but, South Bend in disgusting !

My wife is from South Bend. She agrees with you.

Back