• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 eGriz Postcard Contest

CDAGRIZ

DONOR
It's that time of year again. The 2015 eGriz Postcard Contest is now upon us.

Rules: Post a picture and a caption of any FCS city/program.
The picture must actually be of the city/ relating to the program, so no random meth mouth pics with "Cheney: the land of meth mouths and despair" unless the picture is actually of a meth-mouthed EWU fan.

Funniest postcard before this baby hits 17 pages wins.
The winner gets a crisp $20 bill, a golf tee, and a hand written note from yours truly. All entries must conform to the eGriz COC.

Example:

Jubilee%202012%202.JPG

Cheney, WA: 2012 EWU Homecoming Parade.

Offer void where prohibited.

Very nice, Jodcon! Very nice, indeed. It's definitely my fault for not being clear in the rules, but the picture must actually be of the city/relating to the program. I will edit the OP. I look forward to your future submissions!

CDAGRIZ said:
Very nice, Jodcon! Very nice, indeed. It's definitely my fault for not being clear in the rules, but the picture must actually be of the city/program. I will edit the OP.

Ah, my fault, I'll follow the rules.

msusnow2.jpg

Weber State - Record Homecoming Crowd

grizcountry420 said:

420, it's not a meme contest. We want legit postcards here. There's an Andrew Jackson on the line for fuck's sake! You got this!

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Very nice, Jodcon! Very nice, indeed. It's definitely my fault for not being clear in the rules, but the picture must actually be of the city/program. I will edit the OP.

Ah, my fault, I'll follow the rules.

msusnow2.jpg

Weber State - Record Homecoming Crowd

Leader in the clubhouse. Well done!

Christ, I was in Fargo last fall for the Griz game, but like always, I didn't get my camera out 'til I got to Glyndon. I mean, why bother?

why-my-hometown-of-glyndon-has-a-tastee-freez-instead-of-a-dairy-queen

Glyndon_MN.gif

AllWeatherFan said:
Christ, I was in Fargo last fall for the Griz game, but like always, I didn't get my camera out 'til I got to Glyndon. I mean, why bother?

Pic? :lol:

5040438f34db9.image.jpg

"Welcome to Bozeman, Montana! We love our football here, but if you're worried about the cold weather, not to worry! We stop playing football at the end of October every year."

-MSU head coach Rob Ash

Brewskis and Get'em are on point here as rule followers and humor purveyors. I might up it to a Grant bill if need be. But you will get but one golf tee. The winner takes all.

Web_PSU.jpg

Welcome to the 2015 All Star Lawyers get the Lumberjacks off a thon.

What happens in Flagstaff can be treated with basic antibiotics.

I'm too lazy to combine the pics and add the caption to make it look like a real postcard, but here ya go:

trail_of_tears.jpg

Poor_Bobcats_2.jpg

POORCATS.jpg

Visit Bozeman's HISTORIC Trail of Tears - Over a Hundred Years of Tradition

1130-s-zenner1.jpg

Visit Bozeman: Montana's Favorite Place To Visit*
*Based off a recent survey of student-athletes from SDSU

Latest posts

Back